Draenei

B

Black_Waltz

Well, that's what happens when Alex Trebeck has a picture of a giraffe, up his ass, during an earthquake!

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
sqrage said:
whats this?

New Alliance race in World of Warcraft.

If you don't play the game, it most likely won't interest you. Unless your into the lore, which they've completely butchered. Draenei in interdimensional spaceships? C'mon man!

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
WHOA!

Those do NOT look like WC3's Draenei! That's... Well, that sucks -.- It'd have been a bit cooler if they were as freaky looking as they were in WC3.

Edit

They making any new classes for the Burning Crusade? And will it be a patch, or a disk to buy, like TFT was for WC3?

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
Alexander said:
WHOA!

Those do NOT look like WC3's Draenei! That's... Well, that sucks -.- It'd have been a bit cooler if they were as freaky looking as they were in WC3.

Yeah they're in the game, this is what they look like ~

http://www.wowwiki.com/images/5/54/Draenei.jpg

I am kinda glad they changed them. Those ugly little things woulda been the least played race in the game haha.

Blizzard changed the lore (Again) to make those type of Draenei the more mutated, less intelligent/honorable ones than the stout big ass tauren/dwarf ones.

Alexander said:
Edit

They making any new classes for the Burning Crusade? And will it be a patch, or a disk to buy, like TFT was for WC3?

Dunno if they're making new classes. Rumors circulated of Spellbreakers, but none were announced at E3. (Which is going on now)

It's a disk like TFT. WoW owners will get some of the goodies of the expansion Blizzard said, but they haven't worked out how that'll work.

Either way, I'm drooling over the additions. The awesome looking BE males, Outland, flying mounts, and TIER 3! ZING! (Which is coming out on patch 1.11 - Not really expansion, but eh)

DM Cross

Reaction score
I thought they HAD flying mounts, at a very high level? Or was that something I read in a "things to come" article, maybe?

Sorry, I haven't been keeping up-to-date with Blizzard ever since I started work.

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
Alexander said:
I thought they HAD flying mounts, at a very high level? Or was that something I read in a "things to come" article, maybe?

Sorry, I haven't been keeping up-to-date with Blizzard ever since I started work.

Flying mounts are 60+ and in Outland only. Being Outland only..Yeah, it's coming in expansion.

DM Cross

Reaction score
Ah, I see. I probably read it in some sneak-peek article or something, then.

Sounds cool. This means you're going to get us some cool new pics, right, Conan? :D

Did they raise the top-off level over 60 at all? (I know you said they didn't have to, since it's apparently hard to get to just 60, but I'm just curious anyway)

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
Alexander said:
Ah, I see. I probably read it in some sneak-peek article or something, then.

Sounds cool. This means you're going to get us some cool new pics, right, Conan? :D

Did they raise the top-off level over 60 at all? (I know you said they didn't have to, since it's apparently hard to get to just 60, but I'm just curious anyway)

You bet!

If the server transfer in BC didn't cost money, I'd transfer to Dark Iron just to bug Malice. >D

Anyways, yeah, they raised it to 70, which is awesome.

DM Cross

Reaction score
It costs money to change servers? Oh, I gotta say, that sorta sucks... Or do you mean switching a character to a different server?

Heh, does Malice- still even play? Haven't spoken much to him lately.

70? Cool, very cool :cool: :shades:

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
Alexander said:
It costs money to change servers? Oh, I gotta say, that sorta sucks... Or do you mean switching a character to a different server?

Heh, does Malice- still even play? Haven't spoken much to him lately.

70? Cool, very cool :cool: :shades:

It costs money to transfer your character to a different server.

They hold times when people can transfer characters to select realm(s), but the new one they're working on allows anyone to transfer to a server they wish. (Don't think you can go from PvE to PVP though, and I dunno how they'll handle pop issues)

Yeah Malice still plays. He recently changed guilds to <Endlessly Known>. I know this because I'm stalking him on the DI forum. =P

Oh and hey you nub, when ya gonna join us on WoW? ^_^

DM Cross

Reaction score
XXXconanXXX said:
Oh and hey you nub, when ya gonna join us on WoW? ^_^

When I have a life to devote to it?

Wake up, 20 minutes later? School for 6 hours.

Come home. Chores/Homework. Try to squeeze some writing in, or some time with Sarah. 2 hours later, work for 4 hours. Come home again.

Eat. Shower. Crash asleep from a long day, or stay up half the night and crash the next night.

Husky

Local Lurker
Reaction score
Alexander said:
WHOA!

Edit

ss28.jpg

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
Oh wana know something that kicks ass?

I let my friend install WoW so he's going to get TBC and let me use too!

Rinpun

Ex TH Member
Reaction score
I would join WoW if I could play as a Draenei that looked like the middle one in the concept art pics :p

But, alas, there are more important matters to attend to. That's a good race to add to WoW assuming you don't butcher them story or look-wise in the process.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.