Dreadknight Garen

Moridin

Snow Leopard
Reaction score
As I said earlier, I'm probably going to be a bit more active on this forum. I realised that I might as well start Photoshopping again with polishing up my signature skills. I used to make moderate signatures (nothing epic), but I haven't done it for a while.

Here's what I have:

scaled.php

I've been playing a lot of League lately and Garen's one of my favored champions, so I decided to start with him. Simple smoke and mirror's stuff.

I welcome critique, suggestions and links towards useful tutorials on how to do certain effects.

GFreak45

I didnt slap you, i high 5'd your face.
Reaction score
its good... but its garen, so anyone who uses it is automatically a mongloid...
lol i jest :p
gj, i like the smoke double effect from his armor, it makes him look like hes moving fast... just Q'd and about to silence some poor caster

undeadorcjerk

The Ulitimate TheHelper.net Lurker
Reaction score
Its not to bad. I like it. Were I to critique it I would suggest finding a way to incorporate the text into the flow of the signature. I would also suggest a bit less monotonous colorization and more use of all of the space in the signature. You've got this giant empty black space that could be used.

After that, like it said, me gusta. :thup:

GFreak45

I didnt slap you, i high 5'd your face.
Reaction score
> You've got this giant empty black space that could be used.

Second. His massive sword might be a good filler for that space.

Moridin

Snow Leopard
Reaction score
Tyvm for the suggestions and the critique. I'll take it into account when I next try making a signature (Which will probably be soon).

Syndrome

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I like the idea of it, and the smoky effect on his armor is cool. You might want to try smudging a bit more on the duplicate layer of the render though, because some parts of it makes his shoulders look super huge. It's a good start though!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.