Campaign Dreamlord - Alter Way Chronicles

PrisonLove

Hard Realist
Reaction score
May I make a suggestion. If you plan on buying StarCraft 2, I would just wait until it comes out to begin this campaign. The models and editor would be much more friendly to the Alterway Storyline. Also, it is unlikely that a large campaign would be finished by the time SC2 comes out so you may have a better time just planning everything out in detail, storyline, maps, characters, etc., and then hitting the ground running once SC2 comes out. If you know you're getting the game, I would preorder it to get a beta key (are they still doing that?) and then fool around with the beta editor so you can get an idea of what it can do. Just a suggestion. I feel like WC3 will die once SC2 coms out, so it may be more beneficial to port over.

Lord

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Hey dudes!

Surely most of you thought this project died long ago, so here's a pleasant surprise for you: it's almost complete!
Check first post for progress and screenies.
More info will be added later.
Let me know if you'd like to see a gameplay trailer about some of the campaign's interesting parts. Well the whole thing is an action-packed awesomeness so it wouldn't be hard to record some random stuff... =)

Thank you!

Lord

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Heya!

I've made a Star Trekish Dreamlord trailer. Watch it before Youtube takes it down coz of the bg music. :)

[video=youtube;fCf5ZrUa3Ws]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCf5ZrUa3Ws[/video]

Also, I'll need 1 or 2 beta testers very soon. Send me a PM if you are interested, and when the project is finished I'm gonna send it to you somehow.

Thank you!

Razalgrim

Reaction score
The terrain, the use of custom models... damn. Even the combat seems exciting and more fast-paced than its prequels. Keep at it, man. I bow before your vision and dedication.

Lord

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Progress Updated!

Beta version will be released this week and sent to testers! ;)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.