Campaign Dreamlord

Sirroelivan

Gunnerkrigg Court
Reaction score
Lord, how can I get past the "Feed the Dark Lord" part. Because I've been stuck on it for a while.

Also, there's something strange with the quest menu. It doesn't even list all my spells. Could you fix this in a next version?

Lord

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Surely you've already noticed there's a huge skull on the ground. Kill 10 enemies when standing on his mouth. :)

Sorry, but it seems the quest thingy is bugged. I don't know why tho. I will edit the first post and put da spell list there...

Lord

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Pick up the Rune of Energy Enchantment, then use it. Shane says: Let's get out of here. :eek:

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Btw, I just figured something out. As awesome as your map is :)D), it doesn't really require skill, as to knowing and remebering the names of the abilities. Everything is just a buff on yourself/allies.

Make some spells such as AoE spells that damage enemies around yourself, or ones like shockwave, but since you can't aim, it shoots in front of you. Those are simple to make, but would fit perfectly for this type of game.

EDIT: Oh yeah, that part with the Feeding the Dark Lord and all is pretty hard. My companions, not me, died several times there since you cannot really control them. And nothing happens. I killed every single enemy spawned while on the mouth. No more spawned afterwards, and then a circle of power appeared, and nothing happened when I walked on it.

Lord

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Did you acquire the Rune of Energy Enchantment? When the spawn stops a trig unhides it.

picX.jpg

Use it, then leave the temple.

***EDIT***

It is not that hard, but requires some tactics. Use frost to slow down those giants, also give Dean a rune so he can taunt and slow enemies. Giving rune to Dina isn't a bad idea too, coz she knows the same slowing spell like Dean. Also the revitalising aura can be very very helpful! Without that you have to be some kind of god to beat the game. :)

cleeezzz

The Undead Ranger.
Reaction score
uh what? in my version, i picked up the enchantment before the spawns, i also got stuck there, i killed all spawns, a redish, brown circle appeared near the right golem area, but nothing happened when i stepped on it, i didn't try leaving cuz i was afraid of the obelisks. -.- can you put some way to know if its on or off? perhaps a sfx

Lord

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
uh what? in my version, i picked up the enchantment before the spawns

Umm okay I know that bug. Don't know why but sometimes the trig doesn't hide it. Will fix that.

a redish, brown circle appeared near the right golem area, but nothing happened when i stepped on it

These circles are to give Shane a special aura called Aura of Sorrow (or something like that). Enter the following commands and you'll see.
(Tho that circle appears when the spawning starts...)

Valour Circle:
for victory - Gives Shane a weak enemy attack dmg reducing aura + sets the mana of Shane's companions to 50%.
destroy them all - Gives Shane an enemy attack dmg reducing aura + sets the mana of Shane's companions to 75%.
vanquish our enemies my warriors - Gives Shane a powerful enemy attack dmg reducing aura + sets the mana of Shane's companions to 100%.

can you put some way to know if its on or off? perhaps a sfx

Of course, and I will. Nice tip. Thanks! :)

thewrongvine

Reaction score
Wait, so that means we can't win yet until you release a newer version that hides it correctly, right?

Lord

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
No. It has been tested. Just leave the temple and go straight ahead. You'll find the event circle there. :)
When you use the Rune of Energy Enchantemnt it unhides the circle and turns on the trigs.

Sirroelivan

Gunnerkrigg Court
Reaction score
Yep, it works now. I've already killed Orythus, if that is the correct name. I'm now in the desert area.

thewrongvine

Reaction score
Um, I'm still stuck. There is like a pinkish-purple Circle of Power there, but nothing happens when I go on it. Do I walk backwards out of the temple?

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
Pal, i found i minus in your map.The mini-map is a must-have.I get lost all the time and when i am plyaing in the night and i am tired it bugs me.I mean, 2/3 of my time are spent into searching the right way.

Sirroelivan

Gunnerkrigg Court
Reaction score
Yep, I agree with bloodcount, due to no minimap and the 3rd person view it's sometimes very very easy to get lost.

thewrongvine

Reaction score
lol, I barely have time to play. :( I probably won't beat it first, lol.

And I third-that. Minimap = FTW! But either way, my 1337 navigation skills keep me on the road, I never got lost. :D

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
Yep, I agree with bloodcount, due to no minimap and the 3rd person view it's sometimes very very easy to get lost.

Yep.Well add it atleast so that i can see how big is the map.Other then that the map is wonderfull.THe story is cool...anyway think about the minimap thing

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.