Dreams

Halahan

To die will be an awfully big adventure.
Reaction score
This seems a little odd, but I think it relates perfectly to writing in two ways.
Have any of you ever had dreams, that are so vivid they seem more perfect than reality and you just almost ache to go and live in them? I have had seven in my lifetime that I can remember... these relate to writing in two ways.
1) they can be a huge inspiration to you and the vividness of it can transcend to really amazing writing because you've fallen in love with the dream and you want to share it.
2) Really good books can and for me usually have create these dreams. (For me) Two were about Harry Potter, Three The Lord of the rings... A truly great book can cause these dreams..

I just wanted to share this with everybody and see there thoughts. Open for discussion

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
I had an increadibly vivid dream of a zombie invasion. It felt pretty long (a whole day) and I remember feelings, thoughts, and pretty much everything so well it's scary. I have thought about writing it down in a book, but sometimes I don't have the time, I'm too lazy, or I'm doing something else :p

Halahan

To die will be an awfully big adventure.
Reaction score
You Should. I save all my dreams on a word doc so I never forget them.

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
This seems a little odd, but I think it relates perfectly to writing in two ways.
Have any of you ever had dreams, that are so vivid they seem more perfect than reality and you just almost ache to go and live in them? I have had seven in my lifetime that I can remember... these relate to writing in two ways.
1) they can be a huge inspiration to you and the vividness of it can transcend to really amazing writing because you've fallen in love with the dream and you want to share it.
2) Really good books can and for me usually have create these dreams. (For me) Two were about Harry Potter, Three The Lord of the rings... A truly great book can cause these dreams..

I just wanted to share this with everybody and see there thoughts. Open for discussion

yup ive got one...its like im married in that dream and when i woke up :eek: i was like going back to sleep...like i want to live in that dream

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.