Report Drinking coffee linked to lower deaths: research

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
Valar morghulis.

Also, apparently my older brother and my father are going to live forever. They drinks coffee as if it were water.
Actually it is water, most of it at least. Just some flavor and additional substances mixed in, but mostly water.

Lyerae

I keep popping up on this site from time to time.
Reaction score
What does that mean?

Varine already said what it meant, but to give you some context, it's a line commonly used in "A Song of Fire and Ice", or more commonly known as "Game of Thrones".

I won't spoil the series too much, but the phrase is commonly used as a greeting in Essos, with the traditional response being"Valar dohaeris", or "All men must serve".

Both phrases are in "High Valarian".

Actually it is water, most of it at least. Just some flavor and additional substances mixed in, but mostly water.

I know. I was just making a joke about my family members addiction to coffee. :)

Slapshot136

Divide et impera
Reaction score
Less likely to die? LOL Strange headline, since we are all 100% going to die, no matter what.

they studied the people over a 12 year period of time, so less likely to die within the next 12 years would be a more appropriate headline... but it's not the first bad headline that we have seen around here

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
they studied the people over a 12 year period of time, so less likely to die within the next 12 years would be a more appropriate headline... but it's not the first bad headline that we have seen around here
I guess you're righ And yeah, It's not the first time, and it won't be the last. Right?

Oh Okay @Lyerae

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.