World Driving affects ovaries and pelvis, Saudi sheikh warns women

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
Saudi women seeking to challenge a de facto ban on driving should realize that this could affect their ovaries and pelvises, Sheikh al-Luhaydan, a judicial and psychological consultant to the Gulf Psychological Association, told Saudi news website sabq.org.

Driving “could have a reverse physiological impact. Physiological science and functional medicine studied this side [and found] that it automatically affects ovaries and rolls up the pelvis. This is why we find for women who continuously drive cars their children are born with clinical disorders of varying degrees,” Sheikh al-Luhaydan said.

Saudi female activists have launched an online campaign urging women to drive on Oct. 26.

More than 11,000 women have signed the oct26driving.com declaration that says: “Since there are no clear justifications for the state to ban adult, capable women from driving. We call for enabling women to have driving tests and for issuing licenses for those who pass.”

I don't know what to decide on, the theme "Health", or "What??"

Last edited by a moderator:

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
Another problem is that its not safe to drive a car while making a sandwich. This could be serious trouble.

Reactions: Dan

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
Which woman has the guts to not make a sandwich in the second place?
Plenty I think. Hmm don't you agree? Well, in the third place. If you can't make a sandwich yourself. You would starve. No?

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
The only reason we even have woman still alive is because they are supposed to provide a constant supply of sandwiches. What else are they good for?

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
What else are they good for?
boobie_bird.jpg

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
Why would they need cars in their husband's kitchen?

Dan

The New Helper.Net gives me great Anxiety... o.O;;
Reaction score
This is just one of my many sandwich bitches:
busy-mom-making-sandwiches.jpg

WTF MAN THAT"S CLEARLY GOING TO BE A SALAD... REPORTED FOR SALAD MAKING!!!!!!! SOMEONE NEEDS TO TAKE THIS PIC OFF THE INTERNET IMMEDIATELY! SAMICHES ONLY WOMAN!

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
Why would a woman put sliced bread into a salad? That doesnt make any sense. Their brains aint big enough to think that far, they are sandwich machines only.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.