Dry Spell

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
It seems that I have been hitting a dry spell when it comes to posting writings on this site and Goths High. I Haven't posted anything, in the writers corner since December and now that May is creeping forward, I may have to start posting stuff again...

Mainly because, I am have been working on my writing style and skills completely, My room is a mess with papers and short stories. (My mom is about to kill me because of that...) :rolleyes:

Anyway... I have been working on a collection of short stories called The Next Genesis, or The Next Beginning and a novel or story of some kind called Tranquility, and probably another 10 stories that don't even have a name yet XD

So, to rap it up... So many projects/writings I am doing and they will probably be coming soon

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Wouldn't this be better to post in the Writer's Corner?

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Hmm... to be honest I've never seen your works before so it'll be interesting to... see it. I'll just wait. :)

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
*cough* My latest ones were in September and December *cough*

Thats probably why... Although I have to do a few things like type some of them up (><) to get them on here, not to mention grammar check (Because Ninva, KC ,and Ghan are already on pursuit with me)

So really Idk when they will be up...
BTW, hated my writings I posted on here, your free to try to find them but there probably in the long lost history of this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.