Crime Dubai: Asian girl dies during abortion by plumber

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
An Asian girl was found dead in her flat in Dubai nearly five days after a plumber tried to abort her and police said the girl’s death was associated with a vice ring.

Police had to smash the door to get into the apartment in Rafaa area after receiving a call from the building’s watchman that a foul smell is coming out of the flat.

Police said they found the body of the girl, in her 20s, and medical examination showed she had undergone a failed abortion attempt by a plumber using sharp objects after she was injected with a drug used in such cases.

“The coroner determined that the girl has been dead for five days…we found out that the apartment is rented by a ring using it for prostitution,” Dubai CID chief Major General Khalil Al Mansouri said, quoted by Emarat Alyoum daily.

He said police later arrested three Asian men in association with the crime, adding that they confessed that they were involved in the abortion of the girl after she became pregnant as a result of an illegitimate relationship.

Read more here.

Nyph

Occasional News Reader
Reaction score
The female anatomy can be approximated as a system of pipes, right?

Also:
girl, in her 20s
I guess the word "woman" isn't used anymore huh.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
I was baffled by that as well. But maybe the age of consent is 21 in Dubai.

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
I feel old when I use the word, "woman", or "female". "Girl" seems like a hot, trending word.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.