• Smith_S9

Votes: 23 67.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
Original Thread

This is the poll for the battle between me and ArmedCitizen. Each one of us sent the other a render to use in a Signature. The render I had to use is this and the render ArmedCitizen had to use is this.

The results are these:

ArmedCitizen
Blackandwhite.png

URL

Smith_S9
Pussycat.jpg

URL

Vote for the picture you like the most!

PS: At my sig, lack of inspiration at its best xD.

Gtam

Lerning how to write and read!! Yeah.
Reaction score
Hectic i like the 2nd one best by Smith_S9

LurkerAspect

Now officially a Super Lurker
Reaction score
Again, a difficult decision by me. But again, Smith_S9's artwork just has that 'coolness' edge over ArmedCitizen's, which is why I like it so much :D

gameman

It's been a long, long time.
Reaction score
ArmedCitizen's text made me lose alot of apeal for his image. Adding color wouldn't have hurt either.

ElderKingpin

Post in the anime section, or die.
Reaction score
Citizen's picture just looks plain out wierd >.<

"This is the poll for the battle between me and ArmedCitizen. Each one of us sent the other a render to use in a Signature. The render I had to use is this and the render Pineapple had to use is this."

?? Pineapple?

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
Citizen's picture just looks plain out wierd >.<

"This is the poll for the battle between me and ArmedCitizen. Each one of us sent the other a render to use in a Signature. The render I had to use is this and the render Pineapple had to use is this."

?? Pineapple?

Whooops, I am really sorry, I copy pasted the text in the first duel poll xD.

Nigerianrulz

suga suga how'd you get so fly?
Reaction score
ArmedCitizen's text made me lose alot of apeal for his image. Adding color wouldn't have hurt either.

... the text looks awesome...

though i agree that some colour would made it look better(wouldve made the details stand out) but the focal of the sig was right on and i very enjoyed looking at it.

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I prefered ArmedCitizen's, but it could have used at least a bit of colour.

Saki_sakurai

Reaction score
ArmedCitizen is nice, the black and white is a simple and clean look but I find it a bit boring. Also it seems a bit too busy and the "White space." Which is actually black space I think is a bit much. I also think the lighting in the background is also "Too much." Smith_S9 gets my vote. Though in my eyes I probably am wrong but it is not as technically sound as ArmedCitizen. It's a bit grainy and that might be the Graphics Card. The text is harder to read then ArmedCitizen. I think the two things that caught me for your vote is the lighting, flow of the composition and the colors. Nice job overall both of you. :)

Weegee

Go Weegee!
Reaction score
How do you make these :confused: :eek:

Do you take a base picture and add effects or are they from scratch?

And I like Smith_S9 because its a calming picture. But Armed you did good :)

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
How do you make these :confused: :eek:

Do you take a base picture and add effects or are they from scratch?

Look at the renders they used.

Saki_sakurai

Reaction score
My guess for the top, gardient layres, smudging, wave filiter, smudge/spatter brushes. Bottom one is c4d, lighting, gradients, and I'm drawing the blank on the filter to turn a tiger that way. Lightning stocks, or could've used wave filter on the render.

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
Actually, I have used no c4ds :p. I don't like to use them. And honest to be, I just played around with nothing in mind. I'm surprised it went that good.

Father_Yetti

Reaction score
They both are cool, Armed Citizen could use some color but not much. I dunno about that text, thought I think armed got a worse render to deal with IMHO, but maybe that's just me. There is already to much business going on with it possible making adding your own effects more difficult. I think the cartoon style that Smith got already gave him more of an edgy look with coolness factor built in. Anyways those are just my observations but my vote is for Armed probably because he's also the underdog. But Smith's looks cool no doubt.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.