Arena Duel Jutsu II

scorpion182

Reaction score
Map Description

A hero arena that implemented hands seals system. You're the shinobi. The powers of of the jutsus are your weapons. Use them to destroy enemy and lead you to victory.

Type: Hero Arena
Category: Anime
Map Size: 64x64
Playable Map Size: 52x52
Suggested Players: Full House
Tileset: Village

History

Code:
Changelog:

v1.00

[-x-] First Release.
[-x-] Simplified hand seals system.
[-x-] New terrain.
[-x-] New jutsus.

v1.01

[-x-] Forgot to add skillpoints when leveling xd

v1.02

[-x-] Fixed Desync Problem :p

Screenshots

dueljutsu2.jpg

dueljutsu3.jpg

Fell free to ask questions, & give feed backs :)

Attachments

• Duel Jutsu II v1.02.w3x
    212.9 KB · Views: 278

Zack1996

Working on a Map
Reaction score
1 thing to note:
Please clear the text before you display the error message. It keep stacking up for some reason :S

Otherwise, it looks rather cool. I have to say your previous Duel Jutsu was much more interesting since it was so much more complicated :p

However, Water Puddle looks bad. The Moon Well ability thing doesn't really look good when scaled up.

scorpion182

Reaction score
1 thing to note:
Please clear the text before you display the error message. It keep stacking up for some reason :S

thanks, I'll look into it :D

Otherwise, it looks rather cool. I have to say your previous Duel Jutsu was much more interesting since it was so much more complicated :p

it was so complicated, people get confused with 10+ hand seals :eek:

However, Water Puddle looks bad. The Moon Well ability thing doesn't really look good when scaled up.

i'll replace it when i get the proper models :)

Sarj14

Reaction score
I personally hate anime so much, but that doesn't mean the maps suck. I won't test it because I just plain don't like anime as I said. Though, it still looks good, good luck with this!

Zack1996

Working on a Map
Reaction score
I personally hate anime so much, but that doesn't mean the maps suck. I won't test it because I just plain don't like anime as I said. Though, it still looks good, good luck with this!
I dunno why people hate something just because it borrows certain concepts from something they hate.

If that's the case, just think of this as "Magical Incantations" or something. Assume it isn't from an anime -_-

Anyway, the concept is not really new, that's why I like the first Duel Jutsu, where I took down the Hotkey combos on paper so I can spam it faster than my opponents xD

Anyway, good luck! I hope to see more things in the map, maybe stuff like two-part jutsus.
e.g. You cast a justsu part 1. Something happens and you get a buff. You cast the second part of the jutsu and something happens. An example would be: You create a shield of water around you. Part two allows you to throw it at a target and trap it. I dunno about this, but it would be cool :D

EcHo_Tempest

Reaction score
whats up with the Wood element shouldnt it be earth??? and wheres lightning? D: maybe have it like... at the start of the map u start in the city with the shops so u can have 5 different shops 1 for each element and have more spells :D otherwise really cool map!!!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.