Dying Teenager Has Only One Wish To Be Granted

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
Shadowy Fear said:
Why do you guys waste such POINTLESS discussions on religion when ALIENS CREATED EVERYTHING OMFG HOW CAN YOU NOT SEE IT? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: THEY SHALL HAVE THEIR REVENGE ON YOU! :p Sorry, just had to throw that in :D :p

AGREED!!!

aliens is the religion, and the key to discovering if religion really exist, im not gonna throw my atheist self into this convorsation thou, but my theory on the alien thing is this, if we find aliens and ask is there a god on your planet, the he says no, then that means god was an alien who came to earth, if he said yes, then that meanse religion might be true, but the again theres that possiblty that an alien of great power also came to there planet. when something of a great power where to come to your world and grant u all these great things, wouldnt u warship and beleive in him/her?

Rinpun

Ex TH Member
Reaction score
Dunno if I'd "warship" him/her. I think that's what some of the muslims would do :D:D:D

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
****NEWS****MUST****READ****EVERYONE!!!****
yesturday i went to antartica within a 2 minute flight and i say a panda that was pwning with a bartuc claw whos name was alexander and he was screaming and a sound that was relativly close to the word "rinpun" then one died and screamed SQRAGE the oher saw what he did and ran in shadowy fear then he looked up as a silver hawk flew by and the silver hawk gave him a boost and the panda said your the only one cool enough.. i shall call you the helper..

if u havent noticed i made a story with everyone on this pages name it however DID i repeat DID ..i put an enphasis on the word DID really happen MUAHHAHHAHA

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
I Like Fire....

Pa-cawww

Shadowy Fear

I have returned
Reaction score
...?!

What argument?! *looks around wildly*

This is an OLD friendly discussion :D

And who are you, to dig up this old thread and then call it a stupid argument? =P

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
ThreadoMANCY
NecroMANCY

Revival of a thread.

SilverHawk

General Iroh - Dragon of the West
Reaction score
Alexander said:
ThreadoMANCY
NecroMANCY

Revival of a thread.

Well...

Technically, the suffix -mancy means control of something, so "threadomancy" would be control of threads. Necromancy is control over dead people not just revival of dead people.

Sorry guys, couldn't resist. :eek: :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.