EA getting bombarded

Myzteryz

It only does everything.
Reaction score
Apparently an anonymous insider source from Sony, the same guy who leaked the PS3 Slim, revealed more information concerning custom in-game soundtracks and cross-game chat.

http://forums.n4g.com/Cross-game-chat-and-why-its-currently-MIA-m700070.aspx

EA Forums (NSFW*): http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/forums/show/3607.page

As of right now, mods haven't done anything and it's gone pretty apeshit over there.
*NSFW Pics have been posted and people trying to preserve their innocence a little longer probably should NOT enter any of the hate threads over there.

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
I love how in that first thread there were people who actually said anything remotely along the lines of "it couldn't be EA", followed by more people who said something along the lines of "it could be EA", I think it's pretty damn obvious...

these companies dont really care about game quality, except for EA since they recently stepped it up on PS3 development.

What? o_O

---

If I'm right, the only remotely good titles I've seen from EA are just ones that they've published, not ones that they have actually made, but I don't know alot about this area of the industry anymore.

---

And about 6 pages in, somebody actually accuses VALVe of making bad games?

---

It's too bad the mods stepped in at this point on the EA forums, I completely missed it ;P.

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Lol. Mega Spam :D

Tru_Power22

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
It's too bad the mods stepped in at this point on the EA forums, I completely missed it ;P.

You lucky son of a bitch. I will never recover from that... I can't even begin to describe what I saw. There were split - I uh.. Urgh... Inverted... Ack.. Huck... Mutilated... Gasp... Ahch...

I will never be the same.

(Actually I've seen worse, but it was pretty messed up. Think mutilated genitals/people/other things. Yeah, on second thought, don't).

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.