Each teams creep movement in an AOS?

shinami

Redirect your complaints to the nearest wall
Reaction score
How is it best in an AOS to make the creep movements from one base to the other? Like when they spawn, they move through they're lane, which method is the best, to avoid bugs and other things?

By methods i mean like using regions. It looked the simplest way to me, creating regions and ordering the spawned units to attack-move there. I downloaded the free dota template, and there i found that this was made using dummy units placed around the map, and ordering the spawned creeps to go to those units.

So i wanted to ask, is there any difference what kind of method you use in an AOS, or is the editors choice, like what's more comfortable to use for him?

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
Well, depends..... What i'd do is store each lane's group into a unit group and peoradicly order it to attack move to the center of region 1. (if the map is like dota, and you must mae a curve in order to go to team 2's base) When they enter the region, I order the same group to attack move evry 5 secs to the center of the enemy unit's base. When the last unit from the unit group dies, I destroy the unit group, then create a new one and Tadaaa. Evrything is fine.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.