Easier spawn for my TD

eatbeaver

Reaction score
Right now i am using an unflexible and full of leaks so i want an easier one. So how can i make my spawn triggers 16 actions less?

I am using this one right now:
Code:
Level 1
    Events
        Time - Elapsed game time is 35.00 seconds
    Conditions
        (Player 1 (Red) slot status) Equal to Is playing
    Actions
        Unit - Create 1 Level 1: Germ for Player 12 (Brown) at (Center of Creep spawn red <gen>) facing Default building facing degrees
        Wait 2.00 game-time seconds
        Unit - Create 1 Level 1: Germ for Player 12 (Brown) at (Center of Creep spawn red <gen>) facing Default building facing degrees
        Wait 2.00 seconds
        Wait 2.00 seconds
        Wait 2.00 seconds
        Wait 2.00 seconds
        Wait 2.00 seconds
        Wait 2.00 seconds
        Wait 2.00 seconds
        Set Level2 = True
        Trigger - Turn on Level 2 <gen>
        Trigger - Turn off (This trigger)

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
ever heard of "for each integer A loop"?
use something like this:
Code:
Untitled Trigger 001
    Events
    Conditions
    Actions
        Set SpawnPoint = (Center of (Playable map area))
        For each (Integer C[1]) from 1 to 12, do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
                Unit - Create 1 [I]Creep[/I] for Player 12 (Brown) at SpawnPoint facing Default building facing (270.0) degrees
                Wait 2.00 seconds
        Custom script: call RemoveLocation (udg_SpawnPoint)
C is an integer variable with array.
SpawnPoint is obviously a point variable.

Dameon

"All the power in the world resides in the eyes"
Reaction score
yes you heard about it from him, if you check back in the other post you will see he is the one that told you about it, if you are haveng trouble makeing the actions I will make you a demp map with the trigger showing you how to make it, so if you don't know how just post then I will post you one.

LightChaosma

Reaction score
that is a very ineffectiant spawning system, you need a trigger for each wave. use unit_type variables. a nice example would be the system i posted on this forum yesterday, you might wanna take a look.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.