Easy Skinning Request!

neckface

terrain contest winner! :) dance contest loser. :(
Reaction score
Any bored skinners out there? I have an easy request.

I'm in need of a lightning-based caster. I would like to have "Storm," the pandaren, as the base, except with the face changed to that of a pudgy human. Thats the only area of the skin to be touched--the face! Not too hard, right?

Id like the face to have a stern, jowly, Japanese or Native American appearance.

Any takers? Of course, I'll dole out +rep and +<3 +credits if you do it! :shades:

FireEffect

Gasp!
Reaction score
Er...that would be one effed up human. Humans usually dont have rounded ears and 2 part faces. Or muzzles i defetenly dont have a muzzle.

Grymlax

Probably not around
Reaction score
how do you even find the skin? I can't seem to locate it in either wc3 image extractor II nor Warcraft 3 viewer.

neckface

Reaction score
Bump. I'm still interested in this... Anyone up to the task of anthropomorphosing the Storm skin?

FireEffect: I think one could disguise the pandaren muzzle if he is fat--like sumo fat.

Daskunk

SC2 Forum MVP - TheSkunk #386
Reaction score
Ugh.. Came out terrible and probably nothing like what you wanted but here it is. Tell me what needs to be changed on it if its not good enough..

Path: Units\creeps\StormPandarenBrewmaster\StormBrewmaster.blp
EDIT: Im removeing it for upload space, PM me of you need it again.

FroznYoghurt

Reaction score
It's not to bad Daskunk :)
It's just the eyes that are a little to far apart. And scary

EDIT: Something like this maybe, moved the eyes closer and changed colour to black inst of blue (based on Daskunk's skin)

EDIT2: You will also have to move the part of his lip thats hanging down upwards

neckface

Reaction score
I've been off of editing for a bit, but would love to see the skin Daskunk! Thanx much.

Daskunk

SC2 Forum MVP - TheSkunk #386
Reaction score
I've been off of editing for a bit, but would love to see the skin Daskunk! Thanx much.
Groooan. I have no idea were it is anymore. Ill remake it though...

Attachments

• StormBrewMaster2.blp
    23.8 KB · Views: 106

neckface

Reaction score
Haha. A noble try!
Thank you and +rep, natch.

If you have time, and are feeling ambitious, I have 3 points to improve the skin.
1. Make the black pandabear-like nose skin toned, i.e., draw a human nose.
2. As yoghurt said, eyes closer together.
3. No shading on the muzzle, to minimize its appearance and make it appear more human-like.
But honestly, thank you very much!

I just had a flash of brilliance! Would it not be easier to model this?
I mean, take a human head of hefty proportions, say, from the knight or the grey-haired uther models, and just plop it onto Storm's body??????

neckface

Reaction score
ReVolver: I love that skin! I actually d/l'd it a looong time ago, when I was conceptualizing this RPG. He's standing in as my human frost mage--from afar, the lightning stripes on his cape do double duty as an icy pattern! ;)

But that's one of my faves, you did great with that skin.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.