Easy way to make this spell?

jaybles169

Reaction score
So, I'm wondering if there is an easy way to make this spell or if there is one as a base already, because it's very simple.

All I'm looking for is a targetable missile spell that does AOE upon impact.

Any help would be awesome.

Ghan

Administrator - Servers are fun
Staff member
Reaction score
The spell cluster rockets might be of some help here. Not sure if it would do exactly what you want, but you can give it a try.

jaybles169

Reaction score
Acid Bomb does actually work the way I originally described, but after trying it out it doesn't get the results I want, because if the AOE'd units die from the damage the 'effect' doesn't get applied...but for simplicities sake Cluster Rockets works just fine, and looks kinda neat too (using starfaller as missile art)...thanks to the both of you :)

EDIT:After doing further searching, I see I could reach my original idea (not the one in my first post, that was simply a workaround to my original idea) of an AOE spell that did a single target spell on all enemies in that area (using the starfaller art), by using 'channel' and dummy units and triggers and the like, but I also want it to be a levelable skill, and that just seems like it'd be a ton of work to make it mui. The reason I don't just use starfaller with a single wave is because it looks way cooler when each individual enemy has a homing missile falling from the sky. I'll probably end up sticking with Cluster Rockets...unless someone wants to make it for me o_O haha. Thanks again guys.

Bogrim

y hello thar
Reaction score
It's not a ton of work to make it MUI. But if Cluster Rockets work for you there's no reason to create a trigger spell either.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.