Ebay site layout

Reaction score
Was just wondering if someone would like to make me a site based on ebay. Not necessarily the same images but the colors etc. I would like this free but based on what I see I might just pay. Thank you

Dimaspy

Reaction score
I would like this free but based on what I see I might just pay.

Dude, no one will make a homepage design for free. You have to offer money if someone is to make it. Else, why don't you make it yourself? It's simple.

Dimaspy

Reaction score
Yeah, or you just use Frontpage or Dreamweaver and get the code for free by doing the designs :D

Dimaspy

Reaction score
HTML is for babies, I can code up a homepage while sleeping :eek:

I do ASP, Active Server Pages. I think it's called Pages, might be something else..
Anyway, this forum uses php, which I suck at. But php and asp are as good.

I think you already knew this though.. Right?

Edit: Just one thing; we're going off topic..

Reaction score
Well maybe I will pay if its somewhat artistic with cool shell designs etc.. I was just saying it for free if it can be basic.

enouwee

Non ex transverso sed deorsum
Reaction score
Well maybe I will pay if its somewhat artistic with cool shell designs etc.. I was just saying it for free if it can be basic.

The quality of the design you'll end up with directly depends on the amount of money you're willing to spend on it. Doing "something cool" and being "maybe paid" doesn't exactly encourage me in starting any work.

Andrewgosu

The Silent Pandaren Helper
Reaction score
Pardon for wondering, enouwee, but what (programming) languages have you mastered and how many years you have experience in them?

U sound smart.*smile*

enouwee

Reaction score
Pardon for wondering, enouwee, but what (programming) languages have you mastered and how many years you have experience in them?

Experience? Don't know. Ranges from "many years" (C, Perl, PHP) and "some years" (TCL) to "not that long ago" (Ruby: months, Lua: weeks).

By order of preference (either personal interest or work related), probably not complete:
C (includes C++), Ruby, TCL, Perl, {ba,k}sh, PHP, Javascript, Lua [1] [2]

Used a long long time ago (aka. "School"):
ASM (x86), Java, Pascal, Scheme, BASIC, Logo

[1] I skipped the "Python is cool" wave
[2] No, HTML is not a programming language. Otherwise, count XSLT too.

Happy? And now, get back on topic.

Reaction score
Uhh since im low on paypal money haha, $10 might be enough for something good right? But right now im checking with DDRtist to see if his friend or w/e can do it for free

Dimaspy

Reaction score
Well, I always think of homepages and warcraft maps like this:
If you can't make it, then you can't update it.

Still, you go ahead. However, I do recommend that you try on your own first.

enouwee

Reaction score
Uhh since im low on paypal money haha, $10 might be enough for something good right? But right now im checking with DDRtist to see if his friend or w/e can do it for free

Do you remember this in here?

Most designers would refuse to launch PhotoShop for such a wage.

Dimaspy

Reaction score
A seizure? Okay, well, don't mix pink and green in a pixel-looking view and animate it to change position with eachother.

Or do if you plan to make a counter-strike spray logo.. I did, people always looked away :p

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Dude, no one will make a homepage design for free. You have to offer money if someone is to make it. Else, why don't you make it yourself? It's simple.

Tell that to the guy that made my uber layout. ;)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.