Editing Portraits???

Sock

Reaction score
Hey there.

Is there any way to edit the unit portraits that appear in the bar at the bottom of the screen? I want to make it so when I click on an peasant (human worker), I get the civilian male portrait instead of the worker. There are other units and buildings which I wish to do the same thing. Also, the respond voice each unit has does that change if I change the portrait?

Slapshot136

Divide et impera
Reaction score
the portrait is dependent on the model file which would require editing, or some fancy trigger-selection substitution

the sound on the other hand is relatively easy:

2013-02-05_2224.png

Sock

Reaction score
Because I haven't got a cd key for the computer I'm on now, I've been currently editing on the computer at my dads house. Its a pain yeah, but I thought i'd mention that anyway.

Also, turns out. I'm still using the Reign of Chaos World Editor and the Unit Sound set isn't in the unit Editor. I guess I have to get the expansion now. Does that mean, all the maps I've made in Reign of Chaos Editor are useless? (Seeing as a lot of people will be playing frozen throne)

Slapshot136

Divide et impera
Reaction score
Also, turns out. I'm still using the Reign of Chaos World Editor and the Unit Sound set isn't in the unit Editor. I guess I have to get the expansion now. Does that mean, all the maps I've made in Reign of Chaos Editor are useless? (Seeing as a lot of people will be playing frozen throne)

pretty sure you can play all the ROC maps on TFT (although it has been a while..)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.