Effect TD

Blackveiled

Formerly, Ban-Lord
Reaction score
Hey guys, sorry for cancelling the last project. I just wasnt really into making it but now I'm over it and I'am making a TD called Effect TD! I've had this planned out for a few months, but I never really had enough knowledge in triggering yet and I didnt know how to balance units but so far I have 4 levels, and this is also my first TD im making that will be finished so please dont say flaming stuff or anything I really want to make a good game :D.

Tell me if this is balanced :)

Code:
Poison Tower L1
 - 5-5 Damage, Slow Poison;4 dmg a sec, Very Fast attack, no splash
   Poison Tower L2
      - 10-10 Damage, Slow Poison;8 dmg a sec, Very Fast attack, no splash
Fire Tower
 - 10-10 Damage, Incinerate;1 dmg a sec, Fast Attack, Splash
Earth Tower
 - 15-15 Damage, No Abilities; Fast Attack, No Splash

How are these for starting towers?
-------------------------------------
Monsters so Far
Code:
Crab; 15 HP, 3 Armor (Medium)
Cow; 30HP, 3 Armor (Medium)
Old Man; 60HP, 3 Armor (Medium)
Footman; 140HP, 3 Armor (Medium)

I need testers for the TD after im done making it also so I need 6 testers, for two seperate games and they MUST play on the USWest Server (Lordaeron)

| TESTERS |

Description 2: There are different elements which permit different skills. Fire may burn the enemies, Earth is just alot of damage, Poison is just poison.

Have any Tower Ideas? Well I may use them!

Syndrome

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Hey, i'll test the games, but first, heres some Towers and Ideas:
-Lightning Towers [Stuns and Fast Attack Speed]
-Water Tower [Critical Hit, Medium Attack Speed]
-Ice Tower [Slow, Slow Attack Speed]
-Chaos Tower [Medium Attack Speed, does random spells on the enemy]
-Each Tower can upgrade 5 times
-You can combine Towers to make a cool tower, like Ice And Lightning Towers into Electrified Frost Tower [Or Something Like That]

Blackveiled

Formerly, Ban-Lord
Reaction score
cool ideas, i was already thinking of the combine thing im still thinking of how to work it out :)

mixmax2

RedArmyGangsta
Reaction score
jesus how many projects do u have going on at once banlord? O_O its like a see a new one every few days >.<

Blackveiled

Formerly, Ban-Lord
Reaction score
MIX MAX, I only have two right now... why do you have to do this to me man? it gets really annoying... im working on two projects thats all this game is a TD and the other is an RPG these are the only ones for awhile.... now just stop flaming

Cloak_Master

Reaction score
Mixmax summed it up for me... Umm good luck with this. If you need help, ask and I'll help you, but I want to avoid getting involved so I'll stay away from testing. Anyways, good luck.

mixmax2

RedArmyGangsta
Reaction score
ban-lord2 said:
MIX MAX, I only have two right now... why do you have to do this to me man? it gets really annoying... im working on two projects thats all this game is a TD and the other is an RPG these are the only ones for awhile.... now just stop flaming

i wasnt flaming, i was just questioning the integrity of your commitment to finish them :(

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.