Elder Scrolls Online

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
I was so disappointed by oblivion that i completely stopped looking at elder scrolls titles.

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
I am actually surprised I did not create or at least look for this thread here. Man, I'm missing out on things 'round here.

I plan on playing. My friends pre-ordered it for me for my birthday.

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
Pretty good trailer. Now if only "games were even 5%" as good as these..

DM Cross

Reaction score
Naturally, that was a cinematic trailer. It's not going to look like that because to play a game with that kind of control, and those graphics too, would be too much for any machine to play.

My thoughts.

FireCat

Reaction score
Of course it would be to heavy! But still, All the trailer should at least use "footage from the game" or something. like that. And not bullshit !

DM Cross

Reaction score
It's not bullshit, it's CINEMATIC.

There are gameplay trailers for gameplay views.

FireCat

Reaction score
Okay! but It doesn't matter the "bullshit remains" Seriously, you can still feel "hugely disappointed" Just watching this No?

DM Cross

Reaction score
Anyone who's ever seen a trailer for a video game should know the difference between cinematic and gameplay. Anyone who doesn't and then gets disappointed because the gameplay is not the same graphic quality of the cinematic trailers is wrong.

You're judging the game based on incorrect expectations. No one EVER meant for a cinematic trailer to be the standard for the game's graphics. So just because you don't understand that, doesn't mean normal people should be disappointed or upset.

FireCat

Reaction score
I do understand the difference between them. But still, this trailer doesn't help any as there aren't any details in it. That's wrong ! Well, such trailer are meant to inspire players etc... doesn't it? Hmm eh? normal people get disappointed.

DM Cross

Reaction score
It's meant to get you interested enough to look at gameplay trailers :rolleyes: Cinematics are the teaser so you look for the real content.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
It's meant to get you interested enough to look at gameplay trailers :rolleyes: Cinematics are the teaser so you look for the real content.
Dont talk to him. Have you had no basic internet training? You never feed trolls, even the fury cat-a-like ones.

Duwenbasden

Ver 6 CREATE energy AS SELECT * FROM u.energy
Reaction score
I passed solely out of the fear this will become a soul suck.

iPeez

Hot food far all world wide!
Reaction score
I was so disappointed by oblivion that i completely stopped looking at elder scrolls titles.
Mega gtfo from me aswell, you old man! And sorry Varyne I was busy signing up!
EDIT: I demand a button that says: "Anti-Firecat". You keep getting into arguments man! And you never give up, so either you get in deep-shit or "wtf"-it all out! You crazy fool!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.