Element Tower Defense

Severon

Reaction score
Hey Karawasa I hope you don't mind, but for Heroes of Newerth I started making and Element TD, but never got to finish it since I ran into the limitations of not having an editor, so I couldn't create levels of the different elements:( so its on hold. I suppose you could take over if you want to, but I don't think you play the game.(Yes I planned on giving you credit too) any way I'll be glad to help test if you want and good luck

Zaraf

Reaction score
It's the TowerDefenseMultiplayer or w/e it's called. It has four players and the exact layout of your map. Same upgrade system (every 10 levels you get 1 gas). Different upgrades and towers, but otherwise exactly the same. Oh, and it has the same number of lives, difficulties, worth system etc.

It has lava terrain.

That map also says that it is copying Element TD's layout and some stuff. So it's not really stealing anything, or even really trying to copy Element TD entirely. More like a weak attempt to recreate some of the features.

gMThunder

Reaction score
There will be a beta phase before we release to the public. As we get closer to that, I will start a general beta recruitment thread. However, if you have experience from WC3 then you may be recruited now.

Should recruit me then. I play ele td all the time. I've made it through like 20 levels on the hardest mode of Ronald at the end when he just keeps coming. I won't disappoint.

Cornface

Avoid, if at all possible.
Reaction score
I am a huge fan of the Element TD in Warcraft 3. Will be really interesting too see the SCII version. Good luck to you!

Karawasa

Element Tower Defense
Reaction score
You guys should know that I just implemented MAZING and REMATCHES into the game. Prepare for a whole new feel. Version 1.22b live on NA and soon to be on EU/SEA.

X-maul

AKA: Demtrod
Reaction score
Wow, this is close to necroposting, lol :b didnt know this project was still alive. Looking forward for the EU release.

Karawasa

Element Tower Defense
Reaction score
Please use this thread to also discussed the just released Element Tower Wars. It is on NA. Soon to be EU/SEA. Search for it on BNET.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.