TD Elemental Labrynth

drak_dragon

Reaction score
Map im working on. Kinda like Elemental TD, except singleplayer, with a bunch of strangely neat stuff built into it. Try it out, tell me what you think of what I've got so far.

Notes:

Singleplayer TD
Builder can be used as a weapon if you need to.
Towers can be left-clicked on (single selected) to provide bonuses, and allow you to operate some of the towers special abilities as you want to (though most abilities will automatically fire anyway, just gives you a little control if you need something right then.)
13 waves in this demo. (12 regular, 1 boss.)
sometimes items drop. Use your builder to pick them up, and then stick them into towers to boost their effectiveness.
after the initial volley of selecting traits and such, when you are finally able to build towers, the little podium looking thing near the top center of the map is what you use to send the next wave. You have as much time as you want between waves to plan your moves. Also, after youve gotten past the startup ability selection thing and can send waves, you can type -sandbox to give yourself a lot of gold/lumber to play around with, if you'd rather just see what everything does.

testing and feedback is deeply appreciated. :)

Attachments

• ElemLabrynth Test.w3x
    130.9 KB · Views: 278

CrazedPyscho

Reaction score
A single player td wouldn't be a very fun would it? It's more team based just saying though u should still try it coz i personally hate the concept of tds

drak_dragon

Reaction score
its been a while since i did anything with this. its coming along well though. here's a video demonstrating a little of starting-out gameplay.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWszoUgez2g
[YOUTUBE] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWszoUgez2g [/YOUTUBE]

if you wanna try it out yourself, here's the link, but be warned that its a 12 meg file (because of sounds and such. yeah yeah 600kb is a good limit but this isn't something for multiplayer, its for singleplayer.)

if you do try it, tell me what you think. if you open it up to tinker with it, point me in the right direction on things.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.