Spellpack Emilia, the Dark Enchanter

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
well. I'm going to answer in part.

I misswritten the don't to have brain part.
It was supposed to be:
"players don't need a brain to use spammer heroes".

and your levitate works like an eginering upgrade, and that's the part I say it's poor. It gives synergy because it raises the the poewr of the other spells like a level up, and not because you can use this spell to make a combo.

ok, I'll stop Dota comparation, here is what I think about your here:
It's good, but not awesome, and I wouldn't like to play with this hero because it sounds not a fun unit to play with, the spells are too generic, which means nothing is new, it has an skill that removes collision and gives chance to block damage, a damage in area skill, and another that places a random simple buff.
what I'm trying to say is that this hero is very similar to lots of other heroes I've seen in AOS maps, it just have a different name and one or other different spell.
If you want to see real awesome heroes, take a look in this AOS:
Age Of Myths
this is one of the best AOS ever, but people don't play it because it's takes to long to LOAD and has bad items, but the heroes are awesome!
If you want to make a good hero you should make something different, create spell no one have ever seen or spells that just a few people know.

that's what I think, I'm not a god, I'm not always right, but this is my opinion, if you have something to say don't attack me, I'm not trying to screw your hero I'm just saying what I didn't like on it.

My concept for this hero wasn't a complex style. It was based on Lunatic Emilia from Granado Espada. I explained that in the first post anyways. But sometimes, a simple spell isn't bad. And the AoE is more for an eye candy effect. Originality is one thing but it's not in this case. It's a spell adapted from another game.

Weep

Godspeed to the sound of the pounding
Reaction score
No, it's because of the compression. Compress as JPG, or 85% quality or higher.

Weep

Reaction score
Yeah, it's one of those bugs. :thdown:

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
Updated to version 1.2

Changelogs
Code:
[B]Version 1.2[/B]
- Fixed an issue where icons caused MAC Version of Warcraft 3 to freeze.

PS: Weep, could you kindly inform me if the freezing still persists? Thanks =D

Weep

Reaction score
Hmm, well I saved the icons as JPEG, 100% quality. Then converted them to BLP using Button Manager. Any idea why it still persists?
Oh, I didn't mean save as JPEG before conversion. Your source image doesn't matter - the BLP file format itself has two types of compression it can have, JPEG or palleted. Palleted icons cause the freeze, and maybe JPEG icons compressed more than 85%. You'll need to look for the settings in Button Manager (screenshot, "Compressed" is JPEG).

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
Oh, I didn't mean save as JPEG before conversion. Your source image doesn't matter - the BLP file format itself has two types of compression it can have, JPEG or palleted. Palleted icons cause the freeze, and maybe JPEG icons compressed more than 85%. You'll need to look for the settings in Button Manager (screenshot, "Compressed" is JPEG).

So the JPEG Image quality doesn't matter right? Well, is this correct then?

93360708.jpg

Weep

Reaction score
It still freezes. DISBTNEmilia and DISBTNCancel are still paletted. However, that's irrelevant. Even the JPEG-compressed icons still cause a freeze. :(

I downloaded Button Manager and played around with it in WINE, and finally got it to produce compatible icons. In the end, it didn't have anything to do with JPEG vs. paletted, or quality %. Read here for Mac-compatible settings.

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
It still freezes. DISBTNEmilia and DISBTNCancel are still paletted. However, that's irrelevant. Even the JPEG-compressed icons still cause a freeze. :(

I downloaded Button Manager and played around with it in WINE, and finally got it to produce compatible icons. In the end, it didn't have anything to do with JPEG vs. paletted, or quality %. Read here for Mac-compatible settings.

Alright, re-uploaded the map. Hope it works now.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.