Enarra and the Games Directory

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
I started my dmoz.org career in the Games directory I think it was the Diablo category. It does not matter though because I was all in on the Blizzard Games stuff that is how I started my dmoz career. My website was Blizzard Games so I was all in. I was also in the ODP editor forums and I saw enarra posting, but I had already seen her in editor notes and was aware. She was wise and like me an editing freak.

I liked Enarra because she was Wheel in Time girl and I am a sucker for the Fantasy Adventure and was seriously reminded of her when the Wheel of Time was brought back by Amazon.

Enarra ended up a Meta Editor, but we both started out in Games. Spent lots of time with her in combined projects and category stuff on the editor forums. She is even still a friend of mine on Facebook. I know that she was a big factor in me not getting kicked out when I was bumping up with other meta editors.

Any other Games Editor out there? I would love to hear from you!

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
533 views for Enarra and no reply... I guess the forum reach does not make her world :( Apparently though, many others know of Enarra so know her greatness and bow down to her Google influence from back in the day.

Enarra, Meta Editor of Dmoz - Unsung Internet Search Pioneer!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.