Enlargement request

BRUTAL

I'm working
Reaction score
Hello,
i know you cant enlarge a picture without it being all pixelated and such, but i figured maybe some tricks can be used to make it allitle better looking :eek:
anyways heres the the picture. normal size:
16682021.png
as you can see its pretty badass, but relatively small :( the dimensions are 564W x 668L
so i need it bigger..like 1500W x 1777L, this is what it looks liek just resized ><
new2x.png
so its too pixelated and such

i was just wondering if anything at all can be done to fix it up alittle
thanks in adavance

undeadorcjerk

The Ulitimate TheHelper.net Lurker
Reaction score
yours:
new2x.png

mine:
brutaln.jpg

BRUTAL

I'm working
Reaction score
im not trying to be picky or anything :p, but why are they all..melty? they look too, like rounded i suppose. i want it to be satisfyingly close to the original, like sharpnes and such
i prefer undeadorcjerk's one, but whatd you do to it? was that an easy edit or hard?
thanks for your efforts so far

edit*
just a question, wouldnt using the 'magic wand' tool, that selects contageous area or whatever its called, and removing them, then bucket filling them with teh correct colours be a way to fix it?

BRUTAL

I'm working
Reaction score
aw :(
if your wondering what i need this this for, im planing to print this on a shirt, so i need the image to look alittle better at that size :p

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
How huge is this shirt gonna be? I think the first image would be fine. :nuts:

BRUTAL

I'm working
Reaction score
not very big, like a medium mens. i just want the design to be on the chest area of the shirt. i tried printing with the image at 1000W x 1100L (i dont remember the exact length) and its a bit too small, so i think this bigger size would be prefect

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.