Eragon RPG

tbjl2006

Reaction score
Is there anyone here that could make me a walking dragon model for my map? I would try but I have no clue how and would probably blow up my computer lol. You will get much credit in map.

R

Ranik

Is there anyone here that could make me a walking dragon model for my map? I would try but I have no clue how and would probably blow up my computer lol. You will get much credit in map.

I can try, i need to learn it in order to make my own map anyway..... I'll Pm you in a couple of days with the result....

D

Dustin11

Well this maps looks exciting I love the books so good luck. Heres some free ideas add some events in the game like when Eragon was in the Blood Plaines or when he needs training or some major Decicions the players might make to choose from

P.S add some showable item models most people love that im excited :D

R

Ranik

That would be cool.....

PS: I like the dragon three posts earlier......
And i finally got gmax working xD

D

Dragon Fable

www.wc3sear.ch is a good site to check out some models for the game, theres tons of dragon models try one.

my favorite is Hell Dragon but i suggest you dont use it cuse it looks like a volcanic dragon but its sweet lookin :D

but good luck thumbs up on the idea hope you guys have fun with it :shades:

R

Ranik

Im going to re-read the Inheritance books starting on monday, will be done by friday ;) I will make my reports and ass some suggestions then, CyAs

S

Saphira

I read the trilogy tons of times 2 eldest 2 eragon and the third book is coming out this summer so hurry up on the game other wise youll mise out on the third book :D

Hope you have fun with this!

:shades: :shades: :shades: :shades: :shades: :shades:
SHADES!

S

SaCRoN

OI- ive already started making this map.

I guess u can stilll make yours but im making a better one.
I would like to inform you that i just joined this forum so i coul post this.
Ty
:nuts:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.