eRepublik.com Massively multiplayer online Social Strategy game!

Siretu

Starcraft 2 Editor Moderator
Reaction score
eRepublik.com is basically a virtual world just like earth, where you can(with some dedication) rewrite history.

www.eRepublik.com or if you want to help me: http://www.erepublik.com/en/referrer/Siretu

Helping me means you and I will both receive 5 gold(neutral currency throughout the world) each when you reach level 6.

Right now is a very exciting time in eRepublik.com since we are in the beginning of a world war.

I am now going to tell you some history in eRepublik.com, but since I was not officially born at the time, I may have got the details wrong.

There was a big alliance called Atlantis which covered most of Europe and North America. Romania was very powerful and almost conquered Indonesia but lost due to a gold exploit(that is now fixed).

Indonesia and Hungary created Peace GC along with some other countries like Russia.

Atlantis alliance broke up.

Sweden attacked Germany because of a serious of problems.

A Swedish spy became president which lead to most of Germany being conquered, however after a couple of days Hungary took it all back and gave it back to Germany.

Some of the countries that were in Atlantis created Eden.
Full list of members in Eden:

Croatia
Finland
Norway
Poland
Sweden

Canada and USA created Fortis and a Spanish article listed Greece,North Korea, Israel and South Africa as new members in the "near future".

Fortis and Eden is cooperating against Peace.

I was just in an organised defense against Russia in Minnesota that we BARELY lost. The last minute of the battle was really exciting.

USA and Canada are getting conquered but we will succeed in the end(I am from Sweden and therefore in Eden)

When you first register and login, the interface might seem confusing but you got a guy in the upper right corner to help you. After a couple of days, it might seem boring(You work and you train the first couple of levels, which is just a few clicks of a button)

However, read articles, get in a political party, create an own newspaper. Get in the congress, fight for your country, and dont forget, if your country is in Peace, move to the USA when you can.

If you cba to do things like that, at least take the time for the two clicks / day(training and working) and it will help me immensely. It is less than a minutes work each day.

I think that is everything I had to say.

ElderKingpin

Post in the anime section, or die.
Reaction score
ive played it before, its get ridiculiously repetative later on. And it takes a while to just start up and start doing the more important things. Since higher paying jobs require higher wellness and high wellness requires more food. You cant do a lot in one day

Siretu

Reaction score
The trick for getting higher wellness is to just train normally until you can fight, find an active war and fight(you need at least 40 wellness to do that) and then click your profile, click the region you live in and press heal(assuming that region got a hospital)

Siretu

Reaction score
It is what you make it. If you just feel like training and working everyday, it will be boring and repetitive, it's all about engagement.

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Looks like this game is still around might need to look into it....

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Varine Varine:
    How can you tell the difference between real traffic and indexing or AI generation bots?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    The bots will show up as users online in the forum software but they do not show up in my stats tracking. I am sure there are bots in the stats but the way alot of the bots treat the site do not show up on the stats
  • Varine Varine:
    I want to build a filtration system for my 3d printer, and that shit is so much more complicated than I thought it would be
  • Varine Varine:
    Apparently ABS emits styrene particulates which can be like .2 micrometers, which idk if the VOC detectors I have can even catch that
  • Varine Varine:
    Anyway I need to get some of those sensors and two air pressure sensors installed before an after the filters, which I need to figure out how to calculate the necessary pressure for and I have yet to find anything that tells me how to actually do that, just the cfm ratings
  • Varine Varine:
    And then I have to set up an arduino board to read those sensors, which I also don't know very much about but I have a whole bunch of crash course things for that
  • Varine Varine:
    These sensors are also a lot more than I thought they would be. Like 5 to 10 each, idk why but I assumed they would be like 2 dollars
  • Varine Varine:
    Another issue I'm learning is that a lot of the air quality sensors don't work at very high ambient temperatures. I'm planning on heating this enclosure to like 60C or so, and that's the upper limit of their functionality
  • Varine Varine:
    Although I don't know if I need to actually actively heat it or just let the plate and hotend bring the ambient temp to whatever it will, but even then I need to figure out an exfiltration for hot air. I think I kind of know what to do but it's still fucking confusing
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Maybe you could find some of that information from AC tech - like how they detect freon and such
  • Varine Varine:
    That's mostly what I've been looking at
  • Varine Varine:
    I don't think I'm dealing with quite the same pressures though, at the very least its a significantly smaller system. For the time being I'm just going to put together a quick scrubby box though and hope it works good enough to not make my house toxic
  • Varine Varine:
    I mean I don't use this enough to pose any significant danger I don't think, but I would still rather not be throwing styrene all over the air
  • The Helper The Helper:
    New dessert added to recipes Southern Pecan Praline Cake https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-southern-pecan-praline-cake.193555/
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Another bot invasion 493 members online most of them bots that do not show up on stats
  • Varine Varine:
    I'm looking at a solid 378 guests, but 3 members. Of which two are me and VSNES. The third is unlisted, which makes me think its a ghost.
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Some members choose invisibility mode
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I bitch about Xenforo sometimes but it really is full featured you just have to really know what you are doing to get the most out of it.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    It is just not easy to fix styles and customize but it definitely can be done
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I do know this - xenforo dropped the ball by not keeping the vbulletin reputation comments as a feature. The loss of the Reputation comments data when we switched to Xenforo really was the death knell for the site when it came to all the users that left. I know I missed it so much and I got way less interested in the site when that feature was gone and I run the site.
  • Blackveiled Blackveiled:
    People love rep, lol
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    The recipe today is Sloppy Joe Casserole - one of my faves LOL https://www.thehelper.net/threads/sloppy-joe-casserole-with-manwich.193585/
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Decided to put up a healthier type recipe to mix it up - Honey Garlic Shrimp Stir-Fry https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-honey-garlic-shrimp-stir-fry.193595/

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.