Error Message Generator

Hero

─║╣ero─
Reaction score
I figured this would be the best place to post this. I made it a month or so back. I wasn't able to fix the pixelatedness (I think that's a word. If it isn't then it is now.) of it.
Pwn3d.gif

Made it where? With Error Message Generator?

undeadorcjerk

The Ulitimate TheHelper.net Lurker
Reaction score
that one hillarious, untill i got in trouble for laughing to hard at 12 in the morning.

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
I am pretty sure that this site was up just recently but now its down. I am noticing this post from 2006 because it is all over the website stats so it is possible this broke it. Otherwise I have to go through this whole 5 page thread and remove the dead links or just kill this thread. The great moderator dilemma!

razzmic

Reaction score
anyone know if there's a backup/mirror for this anywhere? tried emailing the site's owner but it uses the same domain as the website so it's a no-go.
the original site's available on the web archive but you can't generate anything with it

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
Unfortunately all links to this are broken and as far as I know this is no longer available. This thread is here for historical purposes only

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
It is a damn shame that this thing is gone because it is one of the most viewed posts on the forum. People are hungry for this program if some were to recreate it there would be a huge demand. Just one thing though, if you recreate this thing based of this thread let me know and I will update the link to the new stuff because I hate to see a bunch of people coming here and getting no love on the custom crazy error messages :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.