Minigame Escape

Inflicted

Currently inactive
Reaction score
Is there an ability that lets you pass through blockers?

I originally made an ability like that, but it was slightly bugged so I dissabled it.
I set the units collision off and then on again after about 4 seconds. But it could only run through some walls, any ideas as to how to make it work better?
(Also, people abuse the side walls by hiding in them. So i have to be quite creative to prevent bug abuse with that one)

But thanks for the suggestions, much appreciated.

Inflicted

Currently inactive
Reaction score
What mode would you like to see most in the next version?
Pacman Mode - Collect coins/orbs to complete the wave. New units spawn when all collected.
Versus Mode - 2 Arena's with split teams, see'ing which team can survive the longest.
Ability Pick - Players Select New Abilities at start and every 5 minutes.
Or any other suggestion.
Please comment below asap.

Inflicted

Currently inactive
Reaction score
Game Mode added: Endless.
On Classic, defaultly a portal spawns allowing you to go to a winable arena/maze.
4 Blademasters +1 per 10 seconds
If Endless is selected, no portal. Remain in Summer Arena.
4 Blademasters +4 per minute

Higher score is available in Endless, but it is harder due to the size.

Winter only contains Endless mode,
10 default Blademaster + 10 more per minute.

Suggestions? Comments?

Inflicted

Currently inactive
Reaction score
Fear ability fixed.
[del]Currently contains bugs. Disabled, and not available in 1.6 til further notice.[/del]

Smitty

Reaction score
Well, Picking abilities would be a bad move I think, since the fun thing about this game is the diversity within a simple concept. Pacman mode sounds really fun! As a variant, you could have a 'race' style mode, like races in Halo, where objective points spawn around the map, and the aim is to complete as many laps as you can in X amount of time (as a though). Versus also sounds really fun, I'm still trying to work out how I can get a multiplayer game going- all my mates are off at uni currently :(

Inflicted

Currently inactive
Reaction score
Ability Picking: Thinking of a way of balancing it, eg each player has an option of say 10 abilities instead of having a selection from the entire 10.
PacMan Mode: Just trying to decide on the most efficient way to place the markers/coins to be collected. This is on my mind at the moment.
Versus Mode: Probably split players into 2 teams with equally sized and shaped mazes. Just a matter of seeing who can survive longest. Very keen on this.
Other Game Modes: Always excited for new idea's.
Was thinking of something about a Custom Mode where a random player controls and chooses the waves. Or perhaps he is a boss unit or something to that effect. Obviously not a single player mode.

But yeah keep the ideas coming :)

Inflicted

Currently inactive
Reaction score
Teleport Adjustments, and new abilities:

List of Teleporting/Blink abilities:
Blink - 15 second cooldown
Triple Blink - 60 second cooldown
Random Teleport - 35 second cooldown (3.5 second channel time)
Selective Teleport - 60 second cooldown (4 second wait time, 0 second channel time)
Summon Portals - 30 second cooldown - All allied units that enter the Red Portal (Lasts 6 seconds)

Idea behind Selective Teleport:
This offers a teleport similar to the Random Teleport except with the player selecting any location on the map, but is able to run away from enemies instead of being attacked during the 'casting/waiting time'. This effect without doubt is much better than Random Teleport, however it is fairly balanced with almost double the cooldown. And it does not have the slowing effect that Random Teleport does.

Comments on teleport/blinks?

Inflicted

Currently inactive
Reaction score
Working on Versus Mode.
Shall have dynamic spawns.
: When Rune collected, spawns enemies on other side.
: Enemies spawned are still dependant on time.

Inflicted

Currently inactive
Reaction score
In versus mode, if one team kills a creep, why not spawn it on the other side?

Because nobody ever kills anything, and that would be stealing the idea of Rabbits vs Bunnies.

In this case, if you pick up a rune, it creates enemies and runes on the other side. That way you need to strategise as a team to get the enemies out of the way so other players can pick up the runes. etc.
Could be interesting, I will change if its unbalanced etc.

Smitty

Reaction score
Dunno about rabbits vs bunnies, just seems a waste to have all these offensive spells :p

Versus mode does sound pretty epic as a concept, would there be any other way to tip the balance in your team's favour other than runes? Or is that enough? In terms of winning, perhaps give score based on how many players of each team are alive every time period, so with 3 people alive you could give 3 points/second to that team, so there's more emphasis on teamwork and keeping everyone alive.

Inflicted

Currently inactive
Reaction score
Iv already started to create the Scoreboard. I had that exact though in mind, it shows the teams next to each other, indicating the players alive.
I want to display the amount of creeps alive, and kills etc aswel.

There shall be different runes, 1 spawning 2 units on enemy side. The other spawning a Boss on the other side.
Any other ideas for runes or spawning?

Will keep you informed as more is completed.

Smitty

Reaction score
Some not-too-often spawned offensive runes, with short lifespans? ie. Rune of Silence- the rune itself only exists for 15 seconds, but if one team gets theirs, the other team is silenced for X (10-20?) seconds. Other possible runetypes;
Enemy creeps move twice as fast for 5-10 seconds
Enemy creeps do twice as much damage for 8-12 seconds
A random opposing player is dealt 10-30 damage
Every enemy spell cast for the next 15-25 seconds causes 5-10 damage to the casting unit.

As I say these runes would spawn very occasionally, and only exist for a short time. In the name of balance you could ensure that when one team gets a rune the other does also. As usual numbers used here are only suggestions. Hope it sticks :)

Inflicted

Currently inactive
Reaction score
Interesting ideas.
I like them, however in version 1.6 i will have only default runes for now.
In version 1.7 i will try bring these bonus runes in, just running short on time (want to release 1.6 tomorrow)
and those ideas need alot of testing and balancing.

Will keep you informed though.

Inflicted

Currently inactive
Reaction score
Okay, not taking any new ideas for version 1.6
Will be using anything unused in version 1.7
Was meant to release 1.6 today, will try my best to get it recreated. Otherwise only tomorrow.
Versus Mode has been completed though, its just a matter of fixing broken tooltips.

--

Status Update:
Versus Mode completed.
Items re-tooltipped.
Abilities are tooltip-less.
Triggers are completed.
Unfortunately a similar but different color set has been set.
Abilities will look different.

Asoon as Ability Tooltip's have been completed, version 1.6 will be released.

--

Further Status Update:
I literally have worked hours on fixing the map.
Tooltips are complete, just fixing slight triggers.
There shall be no new loading screen in version 1.6 (will have a default with text)

--

Comeplete: Adding final touches.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.