Health Evidence shows that anti-depressants likely do more harm than good, researchers find

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
I have a friend who does take heavy pain killers . And I know my friend is addicted to it I see that, even personality change, sometimes.
All that Just because of freaking stupid drug. Well, I'm not against painkiller use, when you have pain but there is more harmless painkiller to take !

What kind of painkillers? And I am a recreational drug user, I have done or been dosed with nearly every illegal drug other than PCP and DMT, and abused the shit out of countless prescription drugs. I have done countless amounts of research on these things, it's one of my main hobbies. Nearly all but 4 or 5 of my friends are the same way, and have addictions to all kinds of stuff just like I do. We all handle ourselves, we're not killing ourselves or wasting our money and life away. And why is this? Because before we do anything, we do a bunch of research on it and don't act on impulse and just do drugs all the time. If it looks like a bad idea, don't do it. Normally I don't give a shit about your ignorance, and alas I still don't, but you better watch yourself. Lack of knowledge as you are showing here is a great way to start an addiction. And you'll love that. :thup:

Nigerianrulz

suga suga how'd you get so fly?
Reaction score
What kind of painkillers? And I am a recreational drug user, I have done or been dosed with nearly every illegal drug other than PCP and DMT, and abused the shit out of countless prescription drugs. I have done countless amounts of research on these things, it's one of my main hobbies. Nearly all but 4 or 5 of my friends are the same way, and have addictions to all kinds of stuff just like I do. We all handle ourselves, we're not killing ourselves or wasting our money and life away. And why is this? Because before we do anything, we do a bunch of research on it and don't act on impulse and just do drugs all the time. If it looks like a bad idea, don't do it. Normally I don't give a shit about your ignorance, and alas I still don't, but you better watch yourself. Lack of knowledge as you are showing here is a great way to start an addiction. And you'll love that. :thup:

man you shouldve wrote my psychology essay about heroin and overdose wouldve got full marks :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.