Minigame Evil Christmas

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
It's out! Time to test it :D

One thing though,

Edit: LOL GLENPHIR... DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW EMBARRASSED I WAS...

I hosted the map in public and many people joined the game, only to realise I couldn't start it. When you put them all into a force, please uncheck the allied settings :p Otherwise there won't be any opponents and the game can't be started.

OH! LOL! Accidentally checked that @_@

EDIT
I checked the Player Settings, actually, I never did tick the "Allied" settings. I wonder what's wrong o.o

RangerX

I am justice!
Reaction score
you should change the shadow that appear when a candy drop from the sky with the Flyunit Shadow it's looks better [now it looks weird] :)

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
Okay, fixed the player settings. I realized that you need a minimum of 2 Forces, even if the Force isn't allied. Updated new map.

RangerX

I am justice!
Reaction score
Her something for loading screen

it's uploaded on Imageshack
evilchristmas.jpg

Edit: I still have the PSD if you need it

skyblader

You're living only because it's illegal killing.
Reaction score
Strange thing, after you made the change, I can't host the map anymore. When I click create game, it just disappears and I go back to the "lobby". o_O

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
Strange thing, after you made the change, I can't host the map anymore. When I click create game, it just disappears and I go back to the "lobby". o_O

Weird. Re-uploaded. I downloaded and tried it, was able to host. Possibly a rare upload failure? o.o

skyblader

Reaction score
Okay, it works now :thup:

I played against another 2 players, amazingly the candy canes phase was really hard at the later levels missiles were flying down crazily and there were so many marks on the ground you couldn't see the shadows lol. And I lost to one guy who had one more life than me.(Could've won if a popup didn't steal 1 life from me!)

Greed also kills. Run to a present and get sliced up by the glaciers :p

Anyway, I think it'd be better to include the dash(Q) in as well.

And at the beginning of the game, I still spawned near the trees o.o

At the start you should put some notice or such to tell people not to click escape if the cinematic is being played because it does nothing but cancel all the words and sounds. (But the cinematic time is still the same..)

And I love the part where you get to aim and throw candy canes, nobody else beat me in that :D

Edit: The quest log can't really be viewed at the start of the game, you're already running for your lives. (Quest logs include instructions right?)

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
Okay, it works now :thup:

I played against another 2 players, amazingly the candy canes phase was really hard at the later levels missiles were flying down crazily and there were so many marks on the ground you couldn't see the shadows lol. And I lost to one guy who had one more life than me.(Could've won if a popup didn't steal 1 life from me!)

Greed also kills. Run to a present and get sliced up by the glaciers :p

Anyway, I think it'd be better to include the dash(Q) in as well.

And at the beginning of the game, I still spawned near the trees o.o

At the start you should put some notice or such to tell people not to click escape if the cinematic is being played because it does nothing but cancel all the words and sounds. (But the cinematic time is still the same..)

And I love the part where you get to aim and throw candy canes, nobody else beat me in that :D

Edit: The quest log can't really be viewed at the start of the game, you're already running for your lives. (Quest logs include instructions right?)

Thanks for the feedback again :thup:

I thought I added the Dash [Q] thing. Will have to check.

Well, you won't revive near trees, but you will spawn near trees :p

Ah, yes. That's true. Is there any method to stop players from doing that for the Cinematic? o.o

About the "Quest Log", not really meant to be viewed online xD More like a help manual while playing Single Player.

skyblader

Reaction score
Ohhh. I dont think there's anyway to stop it, but there are ways to tell players that it doesn't do anything so they'll watch. Or, like some maps, they threaten to boot the player xD

Whoareyou.

Reaction score
LOL reindeer stampede would be funny and more realistic than presents.. I mean how do presents float/move by themselves. Anyways this might just be my thinking.

skyblader

Reaction score
LOL reindeer stampede would be funny and more realistic than presents.. I mean how do presents float/move by themselves. Anyways this might just be my thinking.

Warcraft III is already a fictional game itself... Why don't you say trees throwing rocks are strange..

skyblader

Reaction score
Whoareyou. said:
How do you suppose I know if this is suppose to be humor and some fantasy and realistic or humor and all fantasy

Yeah you lost me but let's get back on topic.. Having personal conversations on someone elses' project thread is kinda rude..

Whoareyou.

Reaction score
True. Ok so now there can be a Santa Phase with a santa riding in a sleigh and in the back with reindeer, and the present phase stays?

X-maul

AKA: Demtrod
Reaction score
Elf Charge

4 or 5 elfs per phase, the elfs charges the players and runs at a high speed, but having difficulties changing dirrections- they will only turn at a slow rate so you can step out of the line so you wont get hit by them.
If you get hit you will take 4 damage and get pushed back.

(Like Hungry Fellhound (if you know that game))

Christmas Tree Tornade

Summons a Chrismas Tree that spins around making nearby players slowly getting sucked invards in a circular direction (not faster than movement speed - as it should be possible to escape it) and upon reaching the tree the player gets throws away taking damage and the tree gets destroyed.

The trees will move around the map, and there will be 2-3 per phase

Whoareyou.

Reaction score
Elf Charge

4 or 5 elfs per phase, the elfs charges the players and runs at a high speed, but having difficulties changing dirrections- they will only turn at a slow rate so you can step out of the line so you wont get hit by them.
If you get hit you will take 4 damage and get pushed back.

(Like Hungry Fellhound (if you know that game))

Christmas Tree Tornade

Summons a Chrismas Tree that spins around making nearby players slowly getting sucked invards in a circular direction (not faster than movement speed - as it should be possible to escape it) and upon reaching the tree the player gets throws away taking damage and the tree gets destroyed.

The trees will move around the map, and there will be 2-3 per phase

Nice, but elves should start off slow for about 5 seconds then go super fast in a line or turn. And the Christmas Tree is practically a bladestorm?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.