Evil tricks to put in a map

SerraAvenger

Cuz I can
Reaction score
Make a teleporter that teleports to a very difficult level

At the end of the level, there is another teleporter that should teleport back - but it teleports to the beginning.

Then make all monsters be revived after the teleport, and make them stronger too-.-

Make a level one item that gives + 1 to max life, but make it cost 5000. You get that item in a side quest, and you cannot buy it in any shop.

Make a final boss that you only can beat with that item.

All players will have sold that item ( + 1 life - or 2500 gold ? ), but now cannot beat that final boss and end the story.

Make a nice, good character that will be loved by every player, and let him (her) follow the hero throughout the game.

In the last 5 minutes of the game, let your end boss kill that character.

Darkchaoself

What is this i dont even
Reaction score
Have an annoying unit spam things about riddle games and how he needs help with them, creating tons of paragraphs that fill up the whole screen.

:rolleyes:

DoubleDraGoN

Reaction score
In a rpg: Shake camera for all players with magnitude 12 for 3 seconds then stop for 5 seconds, repeat.(also fade to black when the camera stops shaking)

In an action/adventure: Create an incredibly long worthless cinematic, and when a player presses escape, an infinite loop starts and everyone gets to restart their computer

for riddle map: for last riddle riddle use paragraphs upon paragraphs on math problems that seem to lead to an answer but dont.

for maze: when they enter region near end, disable hero control, then send that unit to unwalkable/death terrain :)

-also when player types text message: wait .10 seconds then clear screen of all text message lol

Darkchaoself

What is this i dont even
Reaction score
Bringing my baby back up :p

RPG- a Boss for the start of the dungeon, then each one gets easier. Then, at the final boss of dungeon, have it start all over again, but there is 2 of each boss more each boss.

So the first hardest there would be 2, then the second boss there would be 5, the third 11, then the first again would have 23. And when it gets to 100, it starts over again.

Z

Zouflain

Show a dialogue box with no buttons. You can make the title anything you want, though a random nonsensical message is actually more evil than "haha you suck" or some such thing. "WAAARGH!" is more frustrating, because you find yourself thinking "WHAT THE HELL?" I found this by accident, but it's actually very hard to abort without closing warcraft 3.

Sorry if it was mentioned before - there are 11 pages...

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
Alright, I've come up with another idea!

Add an optional quest to win the game and make it so you have to find 3 levers or the like to disable a mad scientist's Ion Cannon which will destroy the universe. Give them only 1 second to type yes/no to accept the quest. If they manage to accept it, only give them 1 minute to get all 3 levers or w/e you put into your map. If, by any miraculous chance, they get all 3 levers have one be "robbed" by a goblin or such and say they have to battle through a cave filled to the brim with monsters to get the last lever back >=D. If they manage to get this all in 1 minute then congratulate them and show that the bridge to the mad scientist's lair has collapsed and they all die to the Ion Beam. If, however, they don't accept the quest make them die after 1 minute because of the Ion Beam.

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I've read most of these... kinda ran out of ideas...

Player 1 becomes super strong...

Unit - Create 99999 x 99999 x 99999 x 99999 footmen for player 1 red at Point :)

you really cant kill red, he's too strong.

hell_knight

Playing WoW
Reaction score
1 .If someone presses ESC or types something like rigged, this game sucks , for example. Lag their comp to hell or move their cam and units to a hidden spot on map and play a EXTREMLY LOUD YOUR CHILD IS WATCHING PR0N ( You Could Probaly Record Using a Headset ) , over and over again then shake cam , cinametic mode everything to prevent them from leaving game, oh and do crazy fade filters ect.

They will play your game for a looong time

2. Create 10 million leaks and hang their computer, no literally. ( Do this if they say something like "This Game Sucks" )

Make a loop that runs 9999 times, with no waits, to create 9999 X 9999 X 9999 X 9999, so on.
Then do a pick every unit in playable map area, Create one footmen at position of picked unit.
Next create a special effect on every single one of them do something big n laggy.
This will make atleast 100 thousand leaks, and a million units gonna try this and make a test map probaly gonna lead to computer crashing =)
Also make the trigger that turns on the trigger to create 9999999 units, have a loop of 9999 to run the trigger 9999 times. In the trigger that creates 9999 units make it run itself 99999 times evil no?

Heres the test map ( This game sucks triggers it )
- Save all your work before you test
- TheHelper.Net and I are not responsible for how badly this fucks your computer.
- Creates infinite units/memory leaks in 0.01 seconds (It is a infinite loop basicly as the trigger re runs itself )
- Tested on my computer completly freezes. Not a sign of life in this computer * Meaning you must restart computer *

Darkchaoself

What is this i dont even
Reaction score
Easy way is to create a unit in a region, and have a trigger that when a unit enters that region, create another unit in that region. It will make infinte per second, crashing computer.

Black Hawk

Reaction score
Yeah, this may be a quote deep in the thread (well not so deep)

Create a metamorphosis spell with very good stats and tooltips. However it changes the hero into a giant CHICKEN.... so large that it blocks most of the map. something like +50 size.:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Create a very dumb and repetitive soundset for a awesome unit. Make the unit say the same thing no matter what it is (attack, move etc). You could record some pretty hilarious things if you were up to it.

Models dont work like that, if you see the inside, you most probably wont see much of the model.

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
1 .If someone presses ESC or types something like rigged, this game sucks , for example. Lag their comp to hell or move their cam and units to a hidden spot on map and play a EXTREMLY LOUD YOUR CHILD IS WATCHING PR0N ( You Could Probaly Record Using a Headset ) , over and over again then shake cam , cinametic mode everything to prevent them from leaving game, oh and do crazy fade filters ect.

They will play your game for a looong time

2. Create 10 million leaks and hang their computer, no literally. ( Do this if they say something like "This Game Sucks" )

Make a loop that runs 9999 times, with no waits, to create 9999 X 9999 X 9999 X 9999, so on.
Then do a pick every unit in playable map area, Create one footmen at position of picked unit.
Next create a special effect on every single one of them do something big n laggy.
This will make atleast 100 thousand leaks, and a million units gonna try this and make a test map probaly gonna lead to computer crashing =)
Also make the trigger that turns on the trigger to create 9999999 units, have a loop of 9999 to run the trigger 9999 times. In the trigger that creates 9999 units make it run itself 99999 times evil no?

Heres the test map ( This game sucks triggers it )
- Save all your work before you test
- TheHelper.Net and I are not responsible for how badly this fucks your computer.
- Creates infinite units/memory leaks in 0.01 seconds (It is a infinite loop basicly as the trigger re runs itself )
- Tested on my computer completly freezes. Not a sign of life in this computer * Meaning you must restart computer *

You actually tested something that screws up your computer xD
I might use that in my map... Although it'll effect all players...

hell_knight

Playing WoW
Reaction score
All it does is COMPLETLY freeze it lol... Like my computer makes lots of noise when it runs, ( probaly fans ) as soon as I typed this game sucks. My computer immediatly shut itself up , and completly froze.

S

ShadowProjec

I once created an item that spawned a small transparent (and with the permanent invisibilty, and loctus abilities) that would keep folowing the hero who picked up the item. The item also gave a very small area of stealth detection, so only the player with the item could see this ghostly critter.
Witch could start rather interessting discussions between players. Is it really there or just an imagination? hehehe.

H

helping_hand

Put a message in the game saying: type -cheats 4 ownage cheats and when they type -cheats it comes up with a list on cheats and make the cheats do different things like
JASS:
explode trigering player
or
JASS:
remove all items fromtriggering player

ArmedCitizen

Kisses Cats
Reaction score
Randomly increase the size of units and quickly restore them to their original state with a long time lapse between the size changes. Give a bird immolation and make it quickly fly across the screen with the same time settings as the size changes. If a bird and someone at their full size collide kill both of them. It would make for hilarious frustration I would think.

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I once created an item that spawned a small transparent (and with the permanent invisibilty, and loctus abilities) that would keep folowing the hero who picked up the item. The item also gave a very small area of stealth detection, so only the player with the item could see this ghostly critter.
Witch could start rather interessting discussions between players. Is it really there or just an imagination? hehehe.

L.O.L.

I'd probably get fooled by that.

Flare

Stops copies me!
Reaction score
Dunno if this has been suggested or not (the action that is)

If someone does/says something stupid etc, or is being a all-round b*st*rd, do

Code:
For every integer A from 1 to 100000000
   Create floating text at random point in playable map area with bla bla bla color and stuff, reading WTFLOL?!!?

if the text doesnt kill em, the leaks will :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.