Evolution Discussion

M

Marksman

Oh, well evolution will almost definitely be proven or disproven, just over a long peroid of time. The plan is, we record how everything (including ourselves) is right now (which those clever scientists have already done). then later, in, oh say 20 years, 20 million years that is, if our race is still alive, we look around. If anything has mutated, or changed, then evolution exist. If it hasn't, then we wait until it does!!! (lol, or believe in creationism).

Rinpun

Ex TH Member
Reaction score
To which I don't see why people should be making money or a "job" out of it to come up with theories to keep wine in their glass. :D

M

Marksman

Rinpun said:
(P.S. I would have guessed you were Evolutionist Marksman, you talk like Mind with the exception of THAT kind of personality...heh

P.S.S. Those who believe in Evolution, please give a much better name to your religion by considering spelling lessons or typing lessons...it's getting annoying trying to decipher you guys :D:D

P.S.S.S Everyone (should) know(s) that the world was created in 1950 and that everything else before that time are memories planted in our head.)

before i start let me say that this post has very little to do with evolution

1....hey, what is that supposed to mean??

2.Evolution is NOT a religion. It is a theory/belief. (theres my valid reason for this post)

3.That reminds me of Big O, ( a very sweet show), but it actually seems to a be a very common sci-fi theme (matrix...).

P.s. you changed your avatar rinpun, but on the previous one you had it was named Drachma, well i found out today, Drachmas were a monetary unit in ancient Rome....what that proves...well it proves nothing really.

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
Eh, your avatar is alot better this way. No offense, but your old one was....well.... off, so to say. I especially like the monkey playin teh bongos. :D

So, who here likes muffins? :)D)

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
OH GODDESS, NOT THE MUFFINS! (You know, that one topic has caused me to say that same line about 20 times by now, whether in real life or on this post...Interesting...)

Rinpun

Ex TH Member
Reaction score
1) You talk with aggressiveness Marksman. Eagerly Disagree. Need I say more? You'll probably disagree with me on this :D

2) HAHAHA!! It's not a religion, it's a religion! Well said, man, well said.

3) I was teasing of course, but I did hear that plot in some movie or book a long while ago.

P.S. Yea, but money has nothing to do with it. Drachma is just a random name I came up for my robot. It's a cool name... :D

P.S.S. My avatar now is very good, at least I think so :D You guessed it, monkey playing the bongos, and there are little monkey people things clapping him on. I made it myself some late midnight in honor of Donkey Konga Jungle Beat for Gamecube :p

M

Marksman

I'll take it as a complement to be compared to mind.

Rinpun said:
2) HAHAHA!! It's not a religion, it's a religion! Well said, man, well said.

Ok then, why don't you define religion for us? Unless i missed it in this extremely technical thread, the only definition of religion that was offered you seemed to disregard.

Ah, DK jungle beat now i get it. Should have seen the trademark red tie.

Rinpun

Ex TH Member
Reaction score
It's both a compliment and an insult (most of the insult nullified though, since Mind's personality was that he always called himself inferior and loved to whine...which you don't do) :D

MY definition (and one of the definitions according to the dictionary) is that Religion means a BELIEF that you, well, believe in. You put it quite simply :)

One of the definitions, and this is also where definition strikes home, is that Religion means belief in the "supernatural". Define supernatural, Mr. Webster! Various people of the world would consider it "supernatural" to be ANYTHING that isn't entirely comprehendable by human minds, and some evolutionists have attempted to escape this and they have failed. Other definitions may consider Supernatural relating to belief in a Creator and a God, which is a common misconception. By the stupidity of the English language, Supernatural means "extra natural" which in and of itself means "tough to describe, hard to comprehend, et cetera", obviously.

----

I find this quite funny. Humans attempting to describe a world they can't possibly describe :D

Goodness, look at math and ten Dimensions, we're still stuck comprehending FOUR dimensions, since our images and our minds only comprehend three.

I think I'm going to drive myself crazy pondering how any of this all works out or why there are people pondering like me about how this all works out. Evolution is not as simple as you draw it on a tree. If it IS true, billions of years would be stretching out that "tree diagram" farther and in more pictures and paragraphs than the human mind could possible consider.

I'm laughing at what you say you'll do in 20 million years. If Creationism is right, we WON'T be here in 20 million years. The Christians will all be in heaven and the unbelievers locked up in the Hell Vault along with a totally locked up Satan who has killed off all of his imp, gog, and magog allies in Armageddon. Because, whenever life does end, there will only be 1000 years before Satan totally impales himself on God's spear, so I seriously doubt anyone will be around to start believing in Creationism. If you're going to change your thoughts, do so now. You won't have a choice even if medicine does keep you alive until the time you describe.

----

Yea, you can't see it, since I sized it down a crud load, but there is DK inscribed on the drums AND his tie. Also, his eyes are completely white, they have black dots and they're surrounded in black, like the real DK. 100 x 100 pixels only displays so much :/

M

Marksman

I spent about 10 minutes trying to think of a response to your definition of religion, but it's like thinking of what to say when you suddenly realize you and your friend were debating different topics(not that we were, just an analogy).

Rinpun said:
I'm laughing at what you say you'll do in 20 million years. If Creationism is right, we WON'T be here in 20 million years. The Christians will all be in heaven and the unbelievers locked up in the Hell Vault along with a totally locked up Satan who has killed off all of his imp, gog, and magog allies in Armageddon. Because, whenever life does end, there will only be 1000 years before Satan totally impales himself on God's spear, so I seriously doubt anyone will be around to start believing in Creationism. If you're going to change your thoughts, do so now. You won't have a choice even if medicine does keep you alive until the time you describe.

Well, YOU may be dead in 20 million years, and everyone else who reads this post, but I, as a chosen eternal, will live until the end of time, advising poor unfortunate noobs how to solve their technical computer problems....sarcasm aside I hope you do not seriously believe that I meant i would still be alive.

So, you believe eventually life will end, and then the good folks go to heaven, bad folks go to hell. Awww, how cute and incredibly generic. I for one do not believe in Heaven and Hell. I believe there is an afterlife, but dividing up where people go sounds too cruel for one who is supposed to be merciful (unless you belive in the old god / godess who uses his wrath to destroy and demands sacrifice). I think life continues, no matter what. Life on this earth, and life after death.

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
"High Court of Professional Human Beings"

HAHA!

Man, no need to argue. How about we all jsut be friends, and ya'll two hug now. (awwwwwwwe:))

No one wants to talk about muffins? :(

DM Cross

Reaction score
MUFFINS! AHH! TAKE IT AWAY!

And now, about the actual topic! :p

I actually agree with Conan (EXCEPT ABOUT THE MUFFINS!) that I don't think it really matters. I mean, Rinpun, you think you're going to figure this crap out? People with DEGREES and DIPLOMA's specializing in this crap can't figure this crap out! No offense buddy, but you're not exactly first in line for 'most likely to stumble upon the truth about evolution', ya know? So just live life to the fullest, man!

\m/ (>.<) \m/

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
Alexander, you need to stop spamming becuase your getting very off topic, we need to keep to the topic at hand. If you don't, I'll have my mojo hunt you down and eat you for breakfast.

Now, what's your favorite type of muffin?

TEH MUFFIN OWNS J00!!!!!

DM Cross

Reaction score
AHH, MUFFINS ARE INVADING THE EARTH! THEY HAVE JOINED FORCES WITH MY RIVAL, THE SHIFT KEY, HIS RIGHT-HAND-MAN, THE SPACE, THEIR SPY, THE Q, AND THOSE TRAITOROUS JERKS, E, O, AND K!

And hey man, I am too on topic! I just add stupidity to the topical posts! :D Last time I said that this is a horrible topic to debate over, because no one does, nor will ever really know. And I will also state that this post wasn't a great idea, because like I just said: NO ONE EVER WILL KNOW!

In my opinion, of course! :D

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
Teh muffins no like you Alexander. :mad:

Tey say you've been a naughty boy.

Teh muffins no like evoltuion either.

I AM TEH MUFFIN MASTER! BOW DOWN TO MY MIGHTY MUFFINEST!

DM Cross

Reaction score
And I'm off topic?!

Rinpun

Ex TH Member
Reaction score
*Eats conan*

That is the end of that.

*Explodes in a poof of muffin dough*

----

Apparently you didn't understand Marksman. I wasn't implying that YOU were living, I was implying that you, as in Evolutionists, would be living until that point in time and et cetera.

Generic? I won't even begin to comment on THAT one. But I did laugh at your reply. It sounds very Evolutionist like. Like Mind.

M

Marksman

Lol, i thought you must have misunderstood me. So evolutionist race will die out. Ok, I have no credibility to debate that.

THE BEST MUFFIN IS: CHOCOLATE CHIP!!

Shadowy Fear

I have returned
Reaction score
Muffins? PAH! I hate muffins! Id rather eat LIGUID NITROGEN than even SNIFF a - (dark shadow appears over him, in general shape of a giant muffin) ... NO NO PLEASE NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I TAKE IT BACK I TAKE IT BACK I (snarling heard, screaming heard, sounds of heavy fighting and crumbs dropping to floor) ... PLEASE PLEASE I AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH (screams fade away, shadowy muffiny figure slowly backs away, camera pans to where the muffin hater was sitting, where only a 'I hate muffins' cap and some crumbs are left)

ANYWAYS, back to the - WAIT WHO SAYS I HAVE BAD SPELLING! (starts to jump off chair in fury, spots a giant muffin wielding a giant sharp spatula silhouted against window shades, slides meekly back into chair). Nah, me ujst right dat ina hury si al , MA GRAMA TACHR WELDED MELEARN! :p (starts to leap off chair in anger again, giant muffin silhoutte moves closer and ruffles blinds)
LOL nah I just was in a hurry, didnt edit it, and was too tired to proof read the whole thing lol, sorry about that :).
What was I 'discussing' again? Meh whatever back to hating muf - NO NO PLEASE NO I DIDNT MEAN IT REALLY I - AAAAAAAAA aaaaaaaa a AA A a a A ----------------------------------------------------- (Conan stands laughing manically on bakery roof, smoke rises from chimney, blotting out sun) :D :D :D

Rinpun

Ex TH Member
Reaction score
No, conan can't laugh. He's too busy smoking Muffin crumbs, hence his attitude of late :D

BrokenX

Reaction score
*Bows down to conans mighty muffinest powers*

Conan could come in handy some day i better start respecting him now :), jk conan :) you help me alot with WEU on msn already(THANKS IN ADVANCE PAL).

But really a muffin with powers? That would pwn anybody, thats like pwnerizer powers, muffins flying at you(You have no choice but to eat them because there so delicious looking) and by the time you know it your fat and we're all poking you in the a**, :). See muffin powers... are very powerful just use your imagination.

BrokenX

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.