Crime Ex-lover raped girlfriend

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
A DISGRUNTLED ex-lover tied up his former girlfriend before raping her with a large sex toy "to scare her into locking her doors at night", the Supreme Court has heard.

The man, who cannot be named for legal reasons, is also accused of pouring beer over his victim before apologising for his conduct and driving her to work.

The man today pleaded not guilty to two counts of rape, two counts of attempted rape and one count of aggravated serious criminal trespass.

Phil Crowe, prosecuting, told a Supreme Court jury the man broke into the victim's northern suburbs home, wearing vinyl gloves and a beanie, just before 5.30am on December 21, 2007.

--------------------

What the hell is wrong with people? Locking the door is common sense.

Last edited by a moderator:

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
>>What the hell is wrong with people? Locking the door is common sense.

Says the Canadian... :rolleyes:

ElderKingpin

Post in the anime section, or die.
Reaction score
this happens everyday, however. people get raped everyday, and this accident happened 2 years ago, it is not a big deal in perspective. Not to make light of the situation though, rape is a serious crime and that guy should get thrown into jail

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
Honestly you are all idiots. Its not about the RAPE Jesus Christ!

Its about the reasoning and the circumstance.

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
Holy crap, lamest excuse ever "to scare her into locking her doors at night"

T.s.e

Wish I was old and a little sentimental
Reaction score
If a burglar was going to rob her house, he wouldn't have let a locked door stop him, believe me.

T.s.e

Wish I was old and a little sentimental
Reaction score
He was a real go getter, had a problem and he solved it. If only more people were like him.
O'yes, we should all go around assaulting each other with massive sex-toys every time we forgot to put out the trash, lock the door, etc. What a wonderful world!

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
O'yes, we should all go around assaulting each other with massive sex-toys every time we forgot to put out the trash, lock the door, etc. What a wonderful world!

Now your getting it.

He was a real go getter, had a problem and he solved it. If only more people were like him.

I agree.

>>If a burglar was going to rob her house, he wouldn't have let a locked door stop him, believe me.

Not true, They often look for the unlocked houses unless they are dead set on a specific house.

Karawasa

Element Tower Defense
Reaction score
Man you've got to be pretty fucked up to do this. I hope this guy drops his soap in the showers.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.