Excess the maximum number of trees

LoveRPG

Reaction score
I have a map that I have finished, but have had complains about it being to small. So now that I have enlarged it, I cannot fill it with the trees>.< It was okay as long as it was a tiny map. But now I need more space but the maximum number of trees are excessed. Is there someway to disable this. And if I do, will people not be able to download the map over battle.net and will it be playable over b.net at all? Also is there someway to excess the maximum number of doodads to?
Appreciate all honest answers^^

LoveRPG

Reaction score
How do I get NewGen?:) Heard about it, got the impression this was one thing it did not do:O

NindoOne

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Is NewGen a new editor or a plug-in?
If it is a plug-in, how do I install it correctly?:confused:

HeX.16

Isn't Trollin You Right Now
Reaction score
Its a new editor just download it. then unrip it to your deskop or where ever. Then you can open it up with its exe. called NewGen WE. Make sure you switch of Reinventing the craft.
Also SAVE your map NOT SAVE AS before you test.

NindoOne

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Its a new editor just download it. then unrip it to your deskop or where ever. Then you can open it up with its exe. called NewGen WE. Make sure you switch of Reinventing the craft.
Also SAVE your map NOT SAVE AS before you test.

Will check it out, I think I should have gotten this thing a long time ago :eek:

BTW, What is the "NewGen Warcraft.exe"?

Rhadamant

Reaction score
Reinventing the Craft for some reason or another crashes the editor when you try to test, turn it off.

Also, many virus scanners will detect the editor as a false positive, so you may need to add it to an exceptions list or even dig it out of the virus repository/vault. The editor is clean, it just uses code injection in order to work, not going to infect you though.

NindoOne

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Reinventing the Craft for some reason or another crashes the editor when you try to test, turn it off.

Also, many virus scanners will detect the editor as a false positive, so you may need to add it to an exceptions list or even dig it out of the virus repository/vault. The editor is clean, it just uses code injection in order to work, not going to infect you though.

I have the NewGen now, but I still use the regular WE, NewGen don't have any feature that I really really need.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.