Extreme Pimps

Rad

Reaction score
Seems a bit childish by the grammar.. and the lack of directions. How are you supposed to play the game? Why would they have something so....poorly written on the front page?

10/16/05 :: Ok i have giveing all players 2000 turns in your master account SAY THX ADMIN

lol...

5000 TURNS FOR SIGNING UP.600 TURNS FOR JOINING [highlight]ARE[/highlight] FORUMS

Just pointing out the obvious, I havent played the game yet... I hope you cant judge a book by its cover because this ones crap :eek:

BTW~Why dont people reply to these threads or play the games, they might play them but they should say something about it... Notpron was boring yet its so popular :confused:

EDIT~Dont you love it when they claim to 'have sent an activation email' and your inbox is still empty... sigh i never get activation emails, even had trouble with thehelpers, remember? :p

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
I hope people say something about it, actually that is the whole point of me posting these here.

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
It's just a half-baked strategy game made by someone who wants to make a good game. There is really no thought in it, and seems like a small made-in-5-minutes strategy game with forums and a website to back it up.

Rad

Reaction score
Sorry TH, I still cant figure out how to get to the dam game... and still havent recieved my confirmation email :(

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Allright so the game sucks, it looked cool from the website but obviously you cannot judge a book by its cover. I would not waste any more time on it if I were you guys.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.