FA: A few Nuon items

Mayhem

Reaction score
Thanks. I really wish I could remember who I bought it from originally! So there's possibly just the two of them out there?

grimm

Cool Member
Reaction score
I think the prototype controller is a bit too pricey. Sure its a prototype but i personally cant justify that price for a starting bid.

Mayhem

Reaction score
I really wish I could recall what I paid for it. Someone offered me $X for it before I listed it on eBay, where X > starting price, but as I had three other people also ask me about it, I only felt it fair to let everyone have a stab at it first. If it doesn't sell, I'll either relist with a slightly lower starting price, or go back to the guy and directly offer it to him.

grimm

Cool Member
Reaction score
Up to you what you wanna sell it for. i was interested untill i saw the asking starting bid though. The logitech will have to do

Mayhem

Reaction score
No worries, we'll see how it pans out.

Btw does a backup/ISO of the Spring Sampler disc exist? Someone wondered about it, and made me think if some of this stuff is preserved or not.

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry for the wait in getting registered but we are under spam attack from Pakistan and India. Literally the new registration queue had over a thousand spambots in it. We had to delete the whole thing just so our registration approval process would load in a browser. Things are back under control now but if you are having a problem getting registered email me at [email protected] with your username you registered with and I will facilitate the process for you.

Mayhem

Reaction score
Ah, well I understand there. K3V helped get me registered in the end so I could originally post here. Spring Sampler sold! So all my Nuon stuff is now gone, thank you to all the winners :)

(if you still need a backup of that disc before I ship it, let me know by Tuesday evening, and how I should go about doing it!)

Stephen

NUON Lover!
Reaction score
I don't think any backups of this exist. It would be cool if someone could archive it.

Mayhem

Reaction score
I definitely will, if possible, if someone can give me the best way to approach doing that! :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.