Arena Fairy Tail Tribute Project (FTT)

SaiyanPride

Reaction score
Why?
Why not? DBZ is popular and booming in its community and other anime fights are made so why not make Fairy Tail popular and even more than DBZ!
Who?
So far it's my friend and I who really started this whole idea and concept but we just don't have the talent in modding and creating these kinda things. So we're looking for you! Contact me: [email protected] or on skype: Saiyanpride63
Idea:
This Arena/RPG based Fairy Tail Tribute game will basically take you through the sagas and storyline of Fairy Tail, meanwhile on the side you can also do "wizard quests" these are side arcs that could take place while the story is still going on, eg: Filler arcs. Also there will be PvP while the sagas are attacking and running around because, of course the other team can kill you! Gold will be gathered from creep kills and side quests (main quests are just for stats). The items you can buy are pots (ofc) and other miscellaneous items. There will be an arena just for PvP so you can at least have a good solid duel without being interrupted by sagas and other people teaming you. Also another thing that will be after you if you are either on the fairy tail team or evil wizard side is, the magic council. There will be hidden items you can acquire to strengthen your characters' abilities also. These are (Signature Items). Also you may choose abilities for certain characters who have so many abilities to perhaps change your characters' role eg: tank>DPS. Any more ideas/concerns and questions are welcome! Here is also a URL to all the google docs and things I've put some time into while I was bored.
https://docs.google.com/presentatio...qF4u6FcdkEc/edit?pli=1#slide=id.g3c25d67_0_31
What I'm Looking for:
A better GUI system (eye candy)
Custom Spells for various characters in-game.
Someone to help me with Triggers (I only know the very basics)
Regarding models, I'm researching and trying to learn how to do it myself to make myself useful.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.