Fallen RPG

Blackveiled

Formerly, Ban-Lord
Reaction score
Fallen RPG
DEVELOPMENT
(if you need to move i dont mind i couldnt find a relating forum for this)
This game is going to be JUST like my Warcraft III based RPG on Runescape, except this rpg will be done faster and can go in way bigger sizes. First off to start a game, I'm going to need some volunteers to test the game, also Jimpy if you read this, will you make music for the game? I would like some techno kind of music that is over a minute and loops with no delay and sounds like repeating, like the FF7 Prelude...

- | Testers | -

- | Scripters | -

The game system is going to be RPG Maker XP. So you guys know, testers will NOT require this program, Im going to add a required thing to it.

There are also going to be major updates maybe every week, including more maps... and monsters and crap. Well heres how the updates are going to work. There is going to be a full version, the beta will possibly be over 5-20mb at the first loading. The title will have a update thing like 'Update 1.0'. But how the updating will work is you will have to extract the files yourself into the game folder to decrease the time you have to re-install the game. I know im trying to find a better way but this is the best i've thought of so far. Eventually the updates will be put into one big .ZIP & .RAR extracting folder.

[ Development Things ]
This game is going to be FULLY 2D, with one of the greatest graphics for 2D games, sadly, this is not going to be online. So you will have to save to restore your player. Eventually you will be going against players to see who can become the best in skills and fighting!

Fighting is not going to be lame ol' Final Fantasy crap. Its going to be on the map! (thank god) There are going to be keys you click to operate the system.

• F = Melee Attack ...etc

More to be added on later​

Blackveiled

Formerly, Ban-Lord
Reaction score
Heres a development screenshot of the RPG, it shows you taking damage and giving damage.

(If you ever saw RPG Maker XP this is the engine, the Battle System is made of script though.)

battle9ze.jpg

Heres another development screenshot of the RPG, it shows you picking your class, it will be more improved but this is the temporary one.

(If you ever saw RPG Maker XP this is the engine.)

examplepic7ng.png

D

demon

I could help. What do you need me to do?

I wont have much time to help you phisicly code because i'm doin my own projects and 5 is really about my limit before I start confusing things but I could give you ideas and help a little on the planning parts

edit:I just noticed you mensioned that you are using rpg maker engine.
WHY-ARE-YOU-DOING-THAT-?-?-?-? Use a better engine than that, cmonn

Blackveiled

Formerly, Ban-Lord
Reaction score
Eh? Well I like the RPG Maker Engine, and I can update stuff whenever people want. You know sometimes you require the engine to play? Well you don't and I have the file that does that.

Required File: RGSS100J.DLL (i have that so dont worry)

Also, anyone want their own free GIR icon for their desktop or anything? I made it its pretty cool its from Invader Zim... you know? THE GIR!!! WHEEEEEEEEE!!!! ....TACOS!!!!

I'll get the download ready for you later on and I added a community site for the RPg now its...

www.rpg-design.net/frpg/

heres the gir icon download

http://rpg-design.net/gir.zip

R

Razthemapper

I plan on making a RPG with RPG Maker XP too, but I wanna know, do you gotta learn any programming language to use it?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.