Defense Fate/Heaven (test version soon)

Chocobo

White-Flower
Reaction score
Fate/Heaven is a sort of defence game, where you defend a tower (the Holy Grail). The game is entirely flexible to players, ranging from difficulty 0 to 10 (with the difficulty 10+ being the hardest mode and almost impossible to beat with a small team or the second strike) with 10 heroes (so long time I didn't edit it that I don't know how many heroes it has) and a camera that can be changed. Computer in difficulty 10+ will smash you out of your computer as it is meant to be the hardest possible.

features :
- some fate/stay night heroes
- some flashy effects that stacks over each
- stackable stuns (ex: a 10s slow then you apply breaker gorgon will result in a massive slow of 10s instead of 4s)
- custom damaging (implies counter/hit/avoid rate)
- custom upgrades (to setup your own hero)
- specific hero classes (ex archer can be a sniper but a melee hero too)
- custom tileset (not viewable in screenshots as they are old)
- custom interface (same here)

what requires to be fixed :
- nerf caster flags (Ep. 16)
- nerf Mage-123 Factory (Ep. 29?)
- enhance some spells (Saber/Lancer) that are noob-looking (even if they decrease enemy hit rate and universal missing..)
- fix Rider Leap bug (invulnerable on cast)
- fix UBW lag (ugly lag on my computer)
- fix UBW bugs (if UBW effect remains then you are free to bug)
- memory leaks, even if I'm not going to fix them (VM grows by 170mb approx. in a high level 2 player game of 2 hours)
- make super crits more viewable (maybe bigger numbers, but bigger numbers involves other bigger numbers that involves again bigger numbers and so on)
- add a multiboard perhaps?
- remove the debug mode (4 heroes at start in singleplayer and can stack heroes to make glitches, or crashes perhaps)
- change some effects (ex: Caladbolg/Hrunting/UBW)
- nerf all monsters in general (they attack at a mad speed in Difficulty 10+ and like noobs in Difficulty -10)
- prevent camera abuses (with a big aoa, your camera will start spinning, with a gigantic aoa, your camera spins indefinitely without the ability to cancel it)
- support for different resolutions/languages (specificly asia/europe languages) if more than game messages are involved
- fix the leavers getting xp even if they left the game
- prevent crashes if any by saving instantly the chars (still haven't faced a crash so I guess that won't happen)
- fix the fly bug (when you die while flying)
- fix the spellfly bug (Lightning Bombing then attack/spells while you are flying is lol)
- add combos (...)
- and perhaps scoring like in Fate/Another english version
- and perhaps shorten the save/load code even if I won't
- and fix Item death bug - repicked item - given item - undroppable item...
- fix Fog changing bug (Lightning Bombing + Blood Fort Andromeda)
- enhance the fps in game (even if 3 fps is enough for me I bet there aren't much people that can withstand it like in Fate/Stay Night 2)

Screenshots :
http://fsnc.21.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=136&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15 (9 mb of screenshots from an old version)
http://fsnc.21.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=136&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0 (the very old version screenshots)

as I don't find recent screenshots you don't have an image preview of the new Fate/Heaven version (terrain/tree/fog).

There is no map attached there as the reason is that it is current under private tests (since the start). Perhaps I'll release it soon (that's 1 year I'm saying this already).

some screens here.

some in-game screens

de6.jpg

de7.jpg

de9.jpg

3rdcam1.jpg

screen2z.jpg

screen5.jpg

good1c.jpg

good2g.jpg

good4h.jpg

good5.jpg

screen36.jpg

some glitches

screen37.jpg

screen38.jpg

screen40.jpg

screen41p.jpg

screen43z.jpg

screen44.jpg

screen47z.jpg

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
How did you add the custom font? o_O

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
He didn't, he doesn't have the English Warcraft III, so it's displayed weird.

Zack1996

Working on a Map
Reaction score
Loved the super-fast paced action maps you make :) Is it as fast-paced as your Fate/Another II map?
Good luck!

Chocobo

White-Flower
Reaction score
Loved the super-fast paced action maps you make :) Is it as fast-paced as your Fate/Another II map?
Good luck!

the map is entirely team-action made, meaning the more player there are, the more easier it's supposed to be with the amount of stuns there are. usually, you will get owned as fast as saying "hi" to a monster if you don't get the first hit (as in Fate/Another you can get owned just before saying "hi" but with some seconds of delay).

Fate/Heaven is team oriented, the better the knowledge you have on anything, the better you are, the higher difficulty you can play, the harder it becomes, the better you play (8,000,000 HP Dark Stag is interesting for someone? in that game you would nuke it like mad to get his hp down with a combo perma stun + atk damage dealers with max dmg/aspd/hit rate + counter tanks with ctr/avd max). maybe I'll release the bug version soon (with everything unfixed). never played it over 6 players through, so I don't know if it lags in game as in Fate/Stay Night 2. UBW lags like mad in Fate/Heaven, as in Fate/Another and Fate/Stay Night 2 because the special effects and the constant weapons it requires to make it. In Fate/Heaven, UBW got his own AI to focus the highest ranked class monsters (bosses), increasing like mad the lag (never dropped to 0.2 fps through).

ok, here we go some "old" screenshots (certainly v3.60 I think) but no action in it (get a look at the fps, still high even if it's 3rd person cam and with many sfx around). :s

fatedefnew.jpg

fatedefnew2.jpg

fatedefnew3.jpg

fatedefnew4.jpg

tut, not f/a 2 mapmaker xd http://w3fate.wo.to/

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.