US News Father of Brooklyn teen who died on class field trip gets call asking why son has been absent

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
A thoughtless phone call forced a bereaved father to begin grieving all over again.

Brooklyn teen Jean Fritz Pierre drowned on a class field trip in June, but that didn’t stop school officials who called his devastated dad last week to tell him his son was skipping class.

Jonas Pierre, who this month filed a notice of claim for two $5 million suits against the city over the 16-year-old’s death, said staff from Prospect Heights International High School called him to set up a meeting to discuss his son’s awful attendance record.

The distraught dad said the school’s insensitive phone call broke his heart again just as he began to recover from the greatest loss any parent could ever experience.

Last edited by a moderator:

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
$5 million for the life of a child? Damn, I wanna have kids and see them die just to get rich.

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
What a crap!
Hmm Only $5 million? At Least $40 million and a apologize!

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
Well you gotta have some kind of black market contacts. After all, you are able to give us precise numbers on the cost of a human life.

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
I found this remarkably funny. Does that make me a bad person?

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
I found this remarkably funny. Does that make me a bad person?
Why would it? Then I would be a bad person too and I dont like that. No, actually, I think I would like that. Has a nice sound to it.

KMilz

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Well you gotta have some kind of black market contacts. After all, you are able to give us precise numbers on the cost of a human life.

I'm pretty sure you can buy people in Haiti for like... $80. Might be worth looking into.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
@varyne
1) buy haitians
2) ???
3) profit.

Now, fill in the blank. (hint: kaerf is on to something)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.