Favorite Map Genre

What it your favorite W3 map genre?

• Total voters

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Erm, I believe they were using the term "Jews" to mean "jerks" "idiots" "retards", etc...

Awhile back in my school, being called a "Jew" was an insult. Don't ask me why, but it was. The word has since been banned from being said, at least not like that :p And most teachers disallow "Jew" and prefer "Jewish" anyway.

Sargon

Reaction score
Alexander said:
Erm, I believe they were using the term "Jews" to mean "jerks" "idiots" "retards", etc...

Awhile back in my school, being called a "Jew" was an insult. Don't ask me why, but it was. The word has since been banned from being said, at least not like that :p And most teachers disallow "Jew" and prefer "Jewish" anyway.

I still take offense at it. MY dad is Jewish, and he is the opposite of all those adjectives. It just shows how stupid they are, that they don't understand how that's wrong.

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
I never said I agreed with them. Most of the people using the word as an insult were your average "ghetto" kids who think they're so great because they can bring someone else down...

Sad, isn't it?

Anyway, I just wanted to make that loud and clear, that I don't approve or do that because I have a few friends who are Jewish.

Sargon

Reaction score
Alexander said:
I never said I agreed with them. Most of the people using the word as an insult were your average "ghetto" kids who think they're so great because they can bring someone else down...

Sad, isn't it?

Anyway, I just wanted to make that loud and clear, that I don't approve or do that because I have a few friends who are Jewish.

Don't worry, I never thought you did. Actually, they're all probably 11-year-old white suburban kids, but the rest of it is right.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.