Favorite Warcraft map that is NEVER hosted

bradleo

Reaction score
I am making this thread because i know there are thousands and maybe even hundreds of thousands of warcraft maps that are never hosted:eek:.(Epicwar.com...lots...) I say we devote a thread to get the maps out that are amazingly fun that no one knows about (or at least 90% of warcraft players). This is for those maps you see in your Warcraft folder and go Awww I remember that....it was so fun!

Maps you SHOULD post:

1. Your own maps
  2. Maps that you havent seen in the last...lets say...3 months
  3. Maps that your friends created
  4. Maps that you found on Epicwar.com and you are the only host

Maps that you SHOULDN'T post:

1. DOTA
  2. Maps that get hosted every day
  3. Maps that you saw hosted last week
  4. Maps that you have never played

I will start off... Bloody Pirates, its kind of like the game Sid Meier's Pirates, but on warcraft. I might put an attachment later but the official site for the map is gone. :(

Please post your own maps and if there is a thread like this link it plz!!!

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Why can't we post our friends maps?

Only 2 Maps I can think of that are amazing and aren't hosted much are "Undead Outbreak" and "TcX"

bradleo

Reaction score
Simplified:
Post maps that you have only played once, and you never have seen it again.
Just make sure u have played it at least once, and also make sure its fun.:D

trb92

Throwing science at the wall to see what sticks
Reaction score
Assassination
Aeon of Six Gods
Riddlemaster
Riddle Fever
TM's Riddles

Megika

Reaction score
Battle Mages. Similar to Warlocks, but much much better in my opinion. Lots of spells, combos and hybrids.

shinami

Redirect your complaints to the nearest wall
Reaction score
Middle Earth Risk.. There are some ripped off versions of the original, but all are good and fun. I like that to play it you actually need a BRAIN. Tho i very very rarely see it hosted ( where i play )

bradleo

Reaction score
I may have played it but idk... I know I played WoW risk but I think I played Middle Earth Risk a while ago.

bradleo

Reaction score
I liked battle-mages, it was really fun, and had a ton of different modes, but i didnt have time to play it that much, any other suggestions?:)

(also 24-hour bump)

Kentrus

Reaction score
I would say Pokemon world I saw it hosted for 2 weeks ago I think but really now days it's never host it feels like...

bradleo

Reaction score
I think i may have seen that one hosted once, but i never joined...:(
I'm not the biggest pokemon fan.:eek:

Tythoid

Reaction score
heroline wars, tropical tower wars and line tower wars never seem to get any hosts anymore and they were so fun to play. And its a shame the only AoS map hosted is dota i remember some awesome ones.

bradleo

Reaction score
@ Tythoid: Dota is only hosted so much because enough people played it that it got balanced. Some might disagree but i just think it is the most balanced AoS because people play it so much... Its like a circle

Players->Balances + more stuff->Players...
(this is just my opinion:))

Also, I have seen some hero wars, tho not that many.

Line tower wars used to be big (as in popular)...but that game was really fast paced and not really noob friendly, so once hosts stopped hosting there is more noobs and then u cant get a good game. (my opinion)

Havent played tropical...:(

@ Everyone: Post more stuff that you have only played ONCE tho, i want to hear about those great maps that i have never seen, like battle mages, i never heard of it till that post:thup:.

Tythoid

Reaction score
I know dotas balanced but alot of other Aos had more interesting selling points then just balance and good heroes like Underwater aos or battle tanks aos as they had interesting themes and a uniqueness about them

bradleo

Reaction score
I see your point, DotA doesnt have anything strange, its just fun. I like battle tanks, that a great game!:thup: But that is hosted often enough, so i wont dwell on it in order to stick to thread topic. I also saw line tower wars hosted today, so i wont talk about that right now either. Still havent played tropical...

I want to hear about those really random games that you come across is say "Why have i never seen this before? Its too fun!"
I will add a couple:

• Spellcraft, except it may be hosted more than i think.
  • Warcraft sports games, soccer is my fav but i play football and baseball too.
  • Peon Olympics.

Cheesy

some fucker
Reaction score
Baseball used to be hosted a lot more often, mostly because of my clan.

I started a baseball clan, Clan MLB, and we had at least 20+ active members and played baseball constantly. A shame it's not hosted anymore.

bradleo

Reaction score
I played it...this week...
I think it was Thursday but i dont remember...
Soccer is hosted even less, but once i played Golfcraft: Warcraft minigolf.
It was fun, but people could but barriers in the way and it got cheap.:(

Keep posting, im trying to keep the thread alive :p

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
CASTLE FIGHT!!!!!!! This is the ultimate map for me, it gave me the edge to become a map maker...anyway, I think that there shloud be moore games of Spiral Defence!!!(although the map is reallly old i still like to play it)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.