General 'FEAR FACTOR' Donkey Semen Episode Off the NBC Schedule

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
0126-fearfactor-ex-tmz-01.jpg

Donkey semen will not be served on network TV tomorrow night -- the"Fear Factor" episode featuring the stunt has been yanked ... at least according to a website where NBC posts its media releases.

The controversial episode is entitled, "Hee Haw! Hee Haw!" An NBC media release teased it by saying the contestants will eat "the unimaginable."

But the NBC website no longer lists that episode as airing tomorrow ... and instead lists a repeat of an episode entitled "Snake Bite" -- which first aired on January 2.

Whole story here.

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
That's utterly disgusting.
Seriously, what were they thinking? Would someone really enjoy to watch this. eh?

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
The first incarnation of Fear Factor had this Rat Shake. You cannot find that episode on the Internet. There was some lawsuit about it and it was so harsh that it erased that episode from the net. Could not even find it on the Joe Rogan forums. Too bad because that was a great episode :) Did not see the Donkey Semen one. I think I want to now :)

eellem1

Life is made of the little things, live it well
Reaction score
Love Fear Factor!!! I would much rather drink donkey semen than eat a creepy crawler of any kind.

MrBrooks

Brooooooooooown!
Reaction score
Shame it didn't air! That'd be disgustingly hilarious to watch. The smell must be horrendous.

eellem1

Life is made of the little things, live it well
Reaction score
They did not use the donkey semen, BOOOOOOOOO!!! That challenge was replaced with one person laying down in a casket of snakes while the other person gets the snakes out of casket with their teeth and places them in a container that will be weighed to see who wins. Now as snakes are a huge phobia of mine, again I say bring on the Donkey Semen!!

Danny Cross

Bunny
Reaction score
I honestly dont find this as bad as they portray it, and the people who got filmed better be compensated.
I saw a holiday one where they had then eat deer balls, so I dont see where this is any worse actually, in my opinion anyway. XD

FireCat

Reaction score
First of all. This show isn't about fear anymore. Well, tell me "What do they have to fear about donkey semen?
Or eat some nasty balls? The show Is Just about how disgusting you can be, for some crappy money eh?

The show is Just Plain nasty and Wrong.

Danny Cross

Bunny
Reaction score
First of all. This show isn't about fear anymore. Well, tell me "What do they have to fear about donkey semen?
Or eat some nasty balls? The show Is Just about how disgusting you can be, for some crappy money eh?

The show is Just Plain nasty and Wrong.

Oh no I completely agree with you there, I was just commenting on I dont understand where one is worse then the other for television.

FireCat

Reaction score
Its not the stuff itself but the people who commit to this.
It still wouldn't be fear. When you force yourself to eat a couple
of etc.. balls. Right? It will Just disgust /Gross you out.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
It still wouldn't be fear. When you force yourself to eat a couple
of etc.. balls. Right? It will Just disgust /Gross you out.

I fear the people who like this, and what the human society has become and might evolve into.

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.