Female Ghost

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
Not sure who all noticed it, but in this video they have a female ghost, which seems to be the same as the artwork for Starcraft: Ghost...

770305-starcraft_ghost_nova_big_super.jpg

Renendaru

Reaction score
I've tried googling this, but I found zero allusions to the video. How weird.

kingbdogz

The Edge of Eternity is upon us.
Reaction score
It's Nova from Starcraft: Ghost, they probably transferred it from the cancelled game.

tain

Reaction score
you know how Unit "dark templar" has 2 visual variations. one with double scythe and one regular.
maybe ghost will have female variation.

kingbdogz

The Edge of Eternity is upon us.
Reaction score
you know how Unit "dark templar" has 2 visual variations. one with double scythe and one regular.
maybe ghost will have female variation.

It won't, Blizzard stated it themselves because a lot of people were asking if it was a possibility.

Samael88

Evil always finds a way
Reaction score
I need to get one of those costumes for my GF:D

It could be that they ported the starcraft ghost models to SC2 since it went down;) That model will most likely be in the game somehow :)

Or... It is Kerrigans hot cousin that want's to get revenge:D

Renendaru

Reaction score
It's Definitely nova's model. I recognize that ass anywhere.

Already knew it was nova, just forgot to add that. So many people keep saying that it's her...

EpicFlux

Reaction score
I'm sure whent the full game is released, Novas model will be in their along with raynor, tychus, and all the other fun loving squishy heroes of the Starcraft Lore :D

Btw that is a port from Starcraft: Ghost. Can't cite the info but I know for a fact from my dads friend who works at blizzard. It's the actual model used in Starcraft: Ghost. You can port WoW models over as well which is pretty cool, and helpful for those of us who wana make RPG's that arnt so futuristic XD

punwisp

Reaction score
Good thing you can't import wc3 models, and thats a very good thing. wc3 models are totally different then Sc2s, they would need to be remade, and re-modeled Lawl

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.