Few item makings

Karaeski

Reaction score
Hello,ill be glad if you tell me how to make the following items :)

1.item that gives 6hp/sec regen,200% mana regen and x dmg.

2.item that gives 4hp/sec regen,15% evasion and x dmg.

3.somekind of armor that blocks x damage and x% chance.

4.somekind of weapon that has x% chance to hit x damage.

5.item that gives 30% attack speed,somekind of bleed that take x hp per sec,and x damage.

Nenad

~Choco Coronet~ Omnomnom
Reaction score
1. Make an item and add the item abilities you want, you can find all of the under Abilities/custom/item abilities. For example, check out the sobi mask item and then find the ability and copy/paste it (create a new one) and adjust the values, and you get mana regen. Items can naturally only have 4 abilities. Do this for the rest of you're items.

2. Same as 1, find the abilities and add them to a custom item.

3. I believe this already exists as an ability on a shield in game, but if it doesn't base the ability of stone skin from mountain giants (the night elf unit).

4. This is done by editing the ability that the orb of slow has. Make a spell (base it off say, finger of death or chain lightning with one target) and then add this spell to the orb of slow ability. Adjust the % accordingly.

5. Item ability for attack speed, some kind of bleed can be based of slow poison (or stacking slow poison, check out the dryed or wyvern abilities), and item ability for damage ^^

Karaeski

Reaction score
and if HP regeneration (lesser) gives 1 hp per sec how much normal hp regeneration ability gives?

Nenad

~Choco Coronet~ Omnomnom
Reaction score
You can always make new abilities by copy/pasting, so do that. Copy paste the Hp Regeneraton ability, and then edit the values to what you want it to be, that is 6 and 4. Of course this means having two different abilities for the two items.

Karaeski

Reaction score
one more question about the percents
i must make 0.15 or 15.00 the data for % to make 15% chance?

Karaeski

Reaction score
no i need to know it for Hardened Skin,for damage blocking item,i used 15.00 or it must be 0.15?

Forsaken

Reaction score
I believe that anything you use that has a chance out of 100% should use whole numbers and anything else will use the decimal places...
however if your still uncertain I guess u can just add big numbers in as most numbers that use decimals (having 1 = 100%) will max out at 10

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.