RPG FF Open RPG II

EpicFlux

Reaction score
Click here to see the Teaser Trailer for FF Open RPG II!

forum2bt6.png

Terrain
[||||||||||||||||||||] 5%
Triggers
[||||||||||||||||||||] 1%
Units
[||||||||||||||||||||] 0%
Items
[||||||||||||||||||||] 0%

Features

-----------------

- Most Jobs from old FF Open RPG
- New Elite Job classes
- Level 250 Cap
- 100 Slot Inventory (Full Screen Inventory System!!!!!)
- Unbreakable Save/Load system
- Third Person view
- New Stats System
- New Heroes

Status Log

-----------------

Monday, June 16, 2008
Log #1 - Production of the map begins fully. Sending map and old map to scripter to begin save/load trigger, then terrain will be placed, heroes added, and we will have our selves a first stage alpha for testing! IF! everything goes well, we will post it up for the community to try and give their opinions as it will be greatly needed if we want this to turn out as good as we want it to. Feel free to begin posting your ideas now.

Thursday, June 19, 2008
Log #2 - Save/Load trigger is now partially completed (still got kinks and stuff to work out). It is functional though for the Alpha stage. Going to finalize some things with emil and then we will send the map to Dakho to setup some terrain. Now promises to whether or not screenshots will be posted so just keep looking.
Side Note--- Everything on the map is going to be completely coded in JASS, so expect some nifty things to come out of this :D

Monday, June 23, 2008
Log #3 - Finally found a vary nice and unique FullScreen Inventory system. Capable of 100 slots of extra inventory space!! Ofcourse theirs no guarantee that it will be 100 slots since that would be extremely hard to put into a full save, but theirs plenty of time to work on that later on down the road. Emjl and I will now start putting in the first few heroes and classes, following a few quests, creep spawn system, and some tweaking. The Alpha should be ready soon. I can't wait to reveal the Alpha :)

Official Testers
-----------------

To Apply, simply click Apply Now! and PM me. I will then send an NDA for you to agree to before I send you the map.

Position 1 - TriggerHappy

Position 2 - Flare

Position 3 - xKxIxNxGx

Position 4 - LupusNoctis

Position 5 - Pineapple

Description

-----------------

With permission from UndeadBudgie, I will be continuing the FF Open Series with an entirely new one, FF Open RPG II (2). We are remaking because the game is just to old to continue. It was budgie's wishes for me to continue the series but not with his map in general. So now I present to you... EpicFlux's Final Fantasy Open RPG II!

Current Team
-----------------

EpicFlux - Chief of Staff/ Lead Project Designer

Dakho - Terrain Mapper

emjlr3 - Map Scripter

131ackout - Website Designer/ Manager

Positions

-----------------

Terrainer - Need someone with vary creative and designer skills in making towns, forests, areas, and stuff like that. Im to lost in time to totally solo this with my partner so we need someone who is gonna be able to put in the time and skill we need. Full credit is given tho this person or/ persons. (This Position is now filled!! If we need another it will be reopened.)

Scripter - I need someone who is very good in triggering. Preferably Jass but as long as the person I get is extremely experienced in a high end project then I will be satisfied.(This Position is now filled!! If we need another it will be reopened.)

Website Designer - We will be making a website but at the moment do not have a template. We need someone who is good at making high quality websites!(This Position is now filled!! If we need another it will be reopened.)

Screenshots
-----------------

screen1yu0.png

screen2ks6.png

screen3sj7.png

Currently I am trying to remake the clan. It died back on Janurary when I started my pre-college classes. I wanna resume the project. Please post here if you wanna help bring back the clan!

If you wish to apply for the position, post or email [email protected] with your name and work examples.

Flare

Stops copies me!
Reaction score
i'd love to see ff open being revived (or recreated, whichever). hopefully there will be some nice quests. hopefully you can get some nice screenshots up soon and that people will take an interest in the project so that you/anyone who decides to help will have a reason to work on the project until its complete (however long it may be).

best of luck with the project though :D

0zaru

Learning vJASS ;)
Reaction score
I would like to see this finished, I played this rpg a few times and It was great..

EpicFlux

Reaction score
thank you :) well we just started, and we need someone skilled in world edit to help design areas. we hope someone will help out. no valid screenshots to show for the moment ;)

EpicFlux

Reaction score
O it will be but like I said i really need someone to do terrain and towns and shit PLEASE!

O

OneEight7eve

well im busy with my own orpg , buuut i could help out with triggers i guess to help u with time. and i could maybe make some skins . btw i have a kimari skin from the first FFOPEN . if u want

FhelZone

Have a drink of a nice cold mellowberry juice!
Reaction score
Man I cant believe you only have a one percent terraining, it looks like the progress is so slow.

O

OneEight7eve

he probly just started. but i thikn there was an edited version of 1.10 FFOPEN and he made 1.12 or something. btw he didnt hack theres an open source out of that map

EpicFlux

Reaction score
yeah anyways, i JUST started, its gonna be slow if I dont get some help. triggers will come after some primary terrain is complete such as starting area and hero selection

O

OneEight7eve

well i could hand you some of my triggers from my game just to save you time.

squorpion

Reaction score
i have a creep spawning trigger you can use(its incomplete right now) more if ur interested just post and ill pm ou the trigger and tell you the glitch in it but undead budgies orpg has been my favorite rpg on wc3 frozen throne i defenatly cant wait for epic flux (fforpg)II to be released

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.