Final Boss Battle on RE5

stubs101

Reaction score
I find the final boss battle in Resident Evil 5... for lack of a better word, difficult :)banghead::banghead::banghead::confused::confused::confused::mad: )

Basically this might spoil the game for some other RE fans who haven't finished the game so reader discretion is advised

After you throw Wesker into the volcano and crashland there, he merges with uroboros and pretty much becomes epic. He chases you up a path, where the bridge breaks and you fall. You run to the boulder where the most intense button-mashing minigame i've ever played breaks out, and if you make it, the boulder falls into the streaming lava.

... Then what ( the above is in white text)

Jaujarahje

I have now changed this in the User CP
Reaction score
Here's how I beat it. If this doesn't help try googling it.
Ok, this is how I beat it (as far as I can remember) This is way easier with 2 human players. If you are Sheva, use the sniper to take out Wesker when he's chasing Chris, he then jumps up to you and you have to run and jump the gap thing. The button mashing takes a while, but you should make it if Chris pulls out his sniper(or whatever other gun) and shoots at wesker to slow him down. Don't forget that Chris also has to use his epicness to beat the shit out of the boulder so you can make it across after button mashing. After you get up there meet with Chris and go on the raised part of land. Do not jump down from the raised part and run from wesker, this will make it a lot harder for you as the attack he does 1 or 2 shots you and makes it harder to hit his weak point. I Don't want to write out the hard way of doing this so here is the easy 10 second battle way. Hit the glowing weak spot on weskers chest, this causes him to pause for a second. This is when Chris (Has to be Chris) has to go up behind him and restrain him. this will require button mashing. Sheva then can go up to him (in frotn of him) and button command will pop up, complete this and you will kill wesker easy. Be fast though as if you take to long Chris will die.
Now enjoy the ending

Cheesy

some fucker
Reaction score
Put it in spoilers Stubs, people with the Unreal skin can still see the white text.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.