AoS Final Destination

darth_ilidan

Reaction score
Well i made this tread cuz i was making a tread for each update in my map and a moderator told me im not supposed to do that, so i'ill post everything related to the map in here.

Final Destination
The Alliance and The Scourge have fought for decades until The Scourge finally defeated The Alliance, as a final option The King gathered his most powerful warriors from all Azeroth and they escaped to another dimension in order to survive, but as the portal was closing an undead Warlock made it through and opened another portal for The Scourge to pass, but the time that they could stay in this dimension was limited for both Alliance and Scourge, so they created the Warp Orbs, which allowed them to stay on this dimension as long as they want, so now each force is fighting to destroy the other force's Warp Orb, so The Alliance can gather forces and then defeat the Scourge once and for all or The Scourge eliminates The Alliance from existence.

v1.2: The Power of The Horde
In this version i added Horde heroes to the map so its kindof like an expansion of the map.
The Horde and The Alliance have Fought for a long time, and the mighty Horde could not be forgotten in this final battle, as the Horde heard about this battle the most powerful Shamans were called by Thrall to open another portal to this dimension and ordered his most powerful warriors to come in and help the Alliance in the battle, but as they came in, some of them were corrupted by the Scourge, so now the Horde's forces are splitted in the final Battle.

Final Destination is an AoS map with 16 unique heroes splitted on 3 different factions The Alliance, The Scourge and The Horde, the game consists in 2 teams, hero pick mode will be chosen at beginning of the game by Player 1, once u pick ur hero u can make it stronger with items and lvling up killing enemy units/heroes or killing Neutral Creeps in the map, the game consists in destroying ur enemy's warp orb, whoever destroys it wins.

Current Version: Final Destination v1.2b:The Power of The Horde
DL Link http://www.epicwar.com/maps/79948/

Plz any map suggestions, or bugs/imbalances u find post them and u will get +rep, u will also get +rep by helping me spreading it through bnet.

Improving so far for next version: fixing some great bugs and preparing v1.3: Nature's Call

captainrads

Reaction score
You can pick any hero regardless of your race? Sorry but that doesn't make much sense...there wouldn't be human heroes aiding the scourge or vice versa.

Also, since you've got every other race, why not add the night elves? You could add the naga too, just for fun.

darth_ilidan

Reaction score
well u can choose any hero because it wouldnt be fair that heroes would be split, for example hero wars was like that and i didnt liked that, and i will add more factions in future versions

captainrads

Reaction score
Well the diversity is what makes being on different teams a real strategic choice, which helps make a game great. If you've ever played footies vs. grunts, you know that the different teams have totally different strategies which makes that game great, and gives it a good replay value. If you can do essentially the same thing each time, why keep playing that game? Doing different things and having choices and options make awesome games. Limiting players helps too, because if people find an overpowered strategy they will exploit it and make the game miserable for everyone else.

Different factions though? Like undead sympathizing humans? Or human sympathizing undead? That doesn't make much sense, but I can see some orc/human hybrids...and if you had the fel orcs in there, you could do some undead/orc hybrids too. I guess just be careful how you make it, too farfetched could drive some people away.

darth_ilidan

Reaction score
ok well i will think up something for that, and im not getting enough suggestions, plz if u have any suggestion it doesnt matter how tiny or stupid it is, tell me cuz it will help to improve the map

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.